New offers from Francois et Mimi coming ------ Maybe

• 1000 Club

Re: Francois et Mimi Promotions

Wow! Just got a new working code from FeM for an iPhone X case for $0.13. BTW I now use these offers and take No-Rush_Shipping to get the $1 digital credit.

The purpose of this promotion is to let users try our products and tell their social networks about our brand and products.
    AND
    HANG TIGHT, NEW OFFERS WILL BE COMING OUT LATER NEXT MONTH!!

• Global Moderator

I hope that they start offering good freebies again. I got a bunch of really nice stuff like ear buds, usb chargers, a French press, cutting boards, a set of large acrylic tumblers, etc. before they devolved into sending out nothing but dozens of codes for iPhone cases after Amazon tightened their ‘reviews in exchange for freebies rules.’

I like your point about getting the freebie anyway because you can get a $1 digital credit at checkout, but you must be a Prime member to qualify for that and there are long periods of time where I’m offered slow shipping credits I do not care about/want (like $5 Prime pantry credit, $5 toy credit, $5 Prime Now credit, etc.).

Anyway, here’s a link to the original thread for anyone who’s interested: https://web.archive.org/web/20171009004433/www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1473987

• Like 5Talents, I’ve also received several kitchen, bath, and electronic items from FM in the past. Only one item was a dud (Bluetooth earbuds with no signal range). I shared items with family/friends who then went on to buy FM items…Win for FM. Would like to see free or discounted kitchen items make a comeback.

Another iPhone 8 case code received today…bummer.

• Global Moderator

FWIW: I just tried the private code they emailed me and it did not work (“The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.”). 😠
    ETA: it didn’t work on the cheaper $9.12 item, but did on the $12.86 case.

On the other hand, it occured to me that if your code does work but the slow shipping credit isn’t offering something you want, you may still have a MM if there is a $2 or $5 Ibotta app mobile purchase offer for the right Amazon category (non amazon electronics are usually excluded)… something to keep in mind in case the stars align.

• Good to see Francois et Mimi rise from the dead. Haven’t heard from them in 6-8 months? Got tired of phone cases anyway. Hope they have new stuff soon.

• Global Moderator

Got the same email, and I also am hoping new stuff is on the way. I personally do not have an iPhone and never will, so the phone case codes are worthless to me. But when this was first posted by @MrsGuin , we ended up with several sets of sheets, breadboxes, french press, 50 piece cutlery set, cutting boards and really cool stuff.
    Fingers crossed, but not totally holding my breath either.
    🐱

• 1000 Club

@fivetalents said in New offers from Francois et Mimi coming ------ Maybe:

Anyway, here’s a link to the original thread for anyone who’s interested: https://web.archive.org/web/20171009004433/www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1473987

I understand about the NRS credits you won’t use. In fact it’s only been in the last couple of weeks that I have been offered the $1 digital NRS credit.

Like everyone else, I got lots of great stuff before and hope that returns. Good Luck and keep your fingers crossed.

• Got another offer for a phone case today. At this point I can’t even give them away to friends so have at it people, first come first serve. Have a code for a free phone case…ZTA5-53FLR2-P5276R.
    Whoever uses this code please let everybody know that it is now used.

BTW it will cost you .13 cents

• administrators

@atariman said in New offers from Francois et Mimi coming ------ Maybe:

Got another offer for a phone case today. At this point I can’t even give them away to friends so have at it people, first come first serve. Have a code for a free phone case…ZTA5-53FLR2-P5276R.
    Whoever uses this code please let everybody know that it is now used.

BTW it will cost you .13 cents

Looks like they only make iPhone cases?

• 500 Club

I get these just to get the $1 digital credit for slow shipping since we have Amazon Prime and use Amazon as our primary TV watching. My DH wanted to watch the original “The Thing From Outer Space”, the one with James Arness as The Thing, a couple nights ago, and it was $3.99 to rent, except free for us since I could use the digital credit.

• 1000 Club

@dionaea said in New offers from Francois et Mimi coming ------ Maybe:

I get these just to get the $1 digital credit for slow shipping since we have Amazon Prime and use Amazon as our primary TV >watching. My DH wanted to watch the original “The Thing From Outer Space”, the one with James Arness as The Thing, a couple >nights ago, and it was $3.99 to rent, except free for us since I could use the digital credit.

Hello dionaea
    LOL, As you know I’m damn-near-dead years old and I saw The Thing as a child in it’s first run. I did fairly well until close to the end when Arness broke into the building and was stalking down the hall. I could not watch it and left the theater. If that’s not bad enough, to this day I have not watched that ending.

Back on topic. I received/purchased two of the cases. Since then, I have been swamped with SPAM and on an email account I only use for reviews. My Amazon account I use for purchases uses a different email so I know the sellers aren’t doing it. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem?

• 500 Club

Hi, FMB1 - I’ve missed chatting with you and comparing notes regarding the Amazon deals sites. I had never seen the whole movie either, but Carl has several times, so we both watched it all the way to the end. Once is enough for me, and it’s added to my list of “things I’ll never do again”. LOL
    Yes, I have received a noticeable increase of spam on the Hotmail account I use for F&M stuff, which is not my Amazon account email, and a lot of it is the usual stuff where it looks like it’s coming from a legit site (like LinkedIn), but when you hover over the sender address, it’s actually from a scam/hacker, so I don’t click on it, of course, and just select and move it to Junk and then use the Block option. Blocking is cutting down on the volume.

• 1000 Club

@dionaea said in New offers from Francois et Mimi coming ------ Maybe:

Hi, FMB1 - I’ve missed chatting with you and comparing notes regarding the Amazon deals sites. I had never seen the whole movie either, but Carl has several times, so we both watched it all the way to the end. Once is enough for me, and it’s added to my list of “things I’ll never do again”. LOL
    Yes, I have received a noticeable increase of spam on the Hotmail account I use for F&M stuff, which is not my Amazon >account email, and a lot of it is the usual stuff where it looks like it’s coming from a legit site (like LinkedIn), but when you >hover over the sender address, it’s actually from a scam/hacker, so I don’t click on it, of course, and just select and move it to >Junk and then use the Block option. Blocking is cutting down on the volume.

Anyway, why I actually logged in here was to give a tip on No-Rush-Shipping NRS:I never stack items in my cart but buy them separately so I can get NSR on each. If you order them close together, they usually come in one box, on the same day anyway.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.