Get $300 in points over 12 months on $300+ spend @ Sears auto and get free tire installation a/MIR

• Global Moderator

credit to @ctgolfer

Get $300 in points over 12 months on $300+ spend in Sears auto and get free installation through rebate
    Members get $300 CASHBACK in points when spending $300+ at Sears. Awarded in 12 installments Members get $300 CASHBACK in points for $300 or more spend at Sears. Points issued in 12 equal monthly installments and are only valid for 30 days of issuance. Excludes Laufenn tires. Offer valid 9/16/18 through 10/6/18. First installment of points credited to account 24 hours after transaction and valid for 30 days. Subsequent installments of points issued every 15th of each month starting 10/15/18. Points valid for 30 days. Max $300 total in points per member. Maximum $300 in points per Member. Offer not valid with any other offer. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at [url]www.shopyourway.com

You can mail in your rebate forms after completing your purchase. Copy and paste the URLs below into your browser to access the forms on the utility company’s website.

Get up to $75 in Mail-in Rebates

Rebate Value: Purchase and install 4 select tires at Sears no later than 10/06/18 and qualify for free installation.
    Program: 2018 Free installation by Sears rebate on on set of 4 tires- 7 brands
    Purchase between Sep 16, 2018 and Oct 6, 2018
    Claim by Nov 5, 2018
    Copy and paste URL into your browser to open the form
    https://sears.ecorebates.com/content/url/sears/getRebateForm/df1d3af21d4e66827e3c30dff8c7af77

• Global Moderator

@ctgolfer

Yes, but good enough a deal for a stand alone thread. I’ll credit you as the poster in the OP since you had it up first.

Extra Good deals shouldn’t get buried in a master thread, people miss them there.

• Global Moderator

I need to get my front axle changed anyway. This may push me to get it done sooner than later.

• @mistercheap I agree that it deserves a separate thread for itself.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.