Rite Aid to 9/29 UPDATE: 8 FREE Rimmel Eye items + approx $12mm, Two Free Shea Moisture Hand Soap after coupons/Bonus Cash back

• 5K Club

Buy (4) Rimmel Mascaras at $5.49 = $21.96
    Total after 40% off Sale = $13.18
    Use (4) $3.00 off any ONE (1) Rimmel Eye Product Coupon (limit 2 prints per device which means you’ll need another device to print the last 2.) www.coupons.com
    You will Pay $1.17 and Get $6 Wellness+ BonusCash
    That’s FREE + $4.82 Money Maker after coupons and Wellness+ BonusCash

SEE REPLIES FOR NEWER INFO

• 500 Club

@mrsguin there’s also a $2 ip on SS.com. I was able to print 2 in Chrome and 2 in Opera but that was it. No luck in FF, IE or Safari. Usually I can print in more than 2 browsers. I want MM > mascara so I’m getting $3.89 eye liners. The $3 ip beeps “no matching item”. Will need manager’s approval. Store doesn’t get paid if manually entered so I prefer to post-coupon.

• Global Moderator

actually, this is close to a $6mm if the $3/1 Q’s are accepted:

Buy three mascaras listed and one eye pencil or eyemake up remover priced $3.99 (shelf).

Total after 40% off is $12.15 less 4 x $3/1 Q’s, pay 15c + any tax, get $6 BC. OFFER LIMIT IS TWO (up to $12mm)

Split between two orders if coupon limit is 4 per order. This deal tracks as well if you have trouble finding stock at one store to complete deal.

• 500 Club

I’m saving as many $3 ip’s as I can for the week of Oct. 7 when Rimmel is part of the $20 wyb $50. We’ll have our usual 20% discount then which makes $3.99 products $0.19 after q. This week we have 40% off and the $2 SS ip or insert q. $2 off isn’t as helpful in 2 wks as it is this week.

Yesterday I got 5 $3.89 items and a clearance item. Used 4 $2 ip’s and 1 $3 (my $2’s haven’t arrived yet). Paid $13.49 in BC, earned $6 BC and got back $11 cash for post couponed q’s. I’m probably going to buy more expensive products the rest of the week to cash out BC instead of going for larger profit.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Rite Aid to 9/29 UPDATE: 8 FREE Rimmel Eye items + approx $12mm after coupons/Bonus Cash back:

I’m saving as many $3 ip’s as I can for the week of Oct. 7 when Rimmel is part of the $20 wyb $50. We’ll have our usual 20% discount then which makes $3.99 products $0.19 after q. This week we have 40% off and the $2 SS ip or insert q. $2 off isn’t as helpful in 2 wks as it is this week.

Yesterday I got 5 $3.89 items and a clearance item. Used 4 $2 ip’s and 1 $3 (my $2’s haven’t arrived yet). Paid $13.49 in BC, earned $6 BC and got back $11 cash for post couponed q’s. I’m probably going to buy more expensive products the rest of the week to cash out BC instead of going for larger profit.

actually Maine, isn’t the math better this week on profit?

40% off everything, and $6bc on $12. (40% off prices, 50% back in BC)

in your scenario - 20% off prices, 40% back in Bonus Cash. with 8 x $3/1 ips I made about $12 in BC, you’d have to first hit $50 in spend to make $20 back in BC. $24 to get $12 versus $50 to get $20 is a better return this week.

• 500 Club

depends on your volume. I’ll be doing more Rimmel transactions this week than in 2 wks. In 2 wks I’m not even sure I’ll be able to reach $50 once.

• Global Moderator

One of my local, coupon friendly Rite Aid stores will no longer do post coupons. They used to do it all the time and did it gladly, but evidently they did it so much it drew the attention of corporate and they were asked to stop, so says the manager at least,

• Global Moderator

RITE AID {THROUGH 9/29}
    DEAL IDEA
    Buy 1 SheaMoisture Hand Soap, $4.69
    Buy 1 SheaMoisture Hand Soap, $2.34 (50% off)
    -(2) $3/1 SheaMoisture Bath, Body or Facial Care Item (excluding Bar Soap, Single Use Packets, Trial/Travel Sizes), 9/23 RMN (deducts $5.34)
    Pay: $1.69
    Get $2 wellness+BonusCash (limit 4)
    as low as 2 FREE + $0.31 money maker after stacked offers

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.