Best Buy Email Offer: Reward Certificate for In-Store Savings $5 or more (Select Accounts)

• Best Buy offers Select My Best Buy Members a Reward Certificate for $5 or more via Email. Valid for In-Store Purchases only.

Note, offer is sent via email to My Best Buy members in good standing as of 11/6/18.

Steps
    Look for an email from Best Buy titled "What’s yours worth? See how much your My Best Buy Mystery Rewards certificate is worth."
    Print the email and have a Best Buy associate scan your promotional barcode in-store by 11/16/2018 to reveal the value
    Redeem your certificate in a single transaction w/ a total purchase price equal to or greater than the value of the certificate

Details:
    MYSTERY REWARDS:
    *NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO RECEIVE OFFER. Open only to legal residents of 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding P.R.), 13+, to whom the Offer is sent via email and who are My Best Buy members in good standing as of 11/6/18. Members must click on the “Print Reward” link in the email to reveal the Offer Certificate. To determine and redeem Offer’s value, present printed Offer Certificate for scanning at customer service or retail register at any Participating Store (as defined below) during normal store hours from store opening on 11/7/18 through store closing on 11/16/18. Participating Stores include Best Buy retail stores (including Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home and Magnolia) and Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home retail stores (outside of Best Buy stores) located in 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding P.R.). Limit 1 redemption per Offer Certificate. Revealed value of barcode #3 governs in the event of a conflict with barcode #1. Planned Circulation/Odds: (40) 250,000 My Best Buy Points (1 in 475,000). (400) $500 Offer Certificate (1 in 47,500). (2,000) $100 Offer Certificate (1 in 9,500). (4,000) $50 Offer Certificate (1 in 4,750). (5,000) $20 Offer Certificate (1 in 3,800). (19,000) $10 Offer Certificate (1 in 1,000). (18,969,560) $5 Offer Certificate (Approx. 1:1). Offer and Offer Certificates subject to full Terms and Conditions at www.bestbuy.com/mysteryrewards. My Best Buy Points and reward certificates subject to My Best Buy Terms at www.bestbuy.com/mybestbuyterms.

https://www.bestbuy.com

• 500 Club

I was surprised to see Amazon GC at Best Buy again. Bought $25 Amazon for $20.

• Global Moderator

@c3 said in Best Buy Email Offer: Reward Certificate for In-Store Savings $5 or more (Select Accounts):

That’s good news, especially if they still allow you to buy GCs with store/Best Buy GCs (they were one of the last stores to do so).

• @fivetalents said in Best Buy Email Offer: Reward Certificate for In-Store Savings $5 or more (Select Accounts):

@c3 said in Best Buy Email Offer: Reward Certificate for In-Store Savings $5 or more (Select Accounts):

That’s good news, especially if they still allow you to buy GCs with store/Best Buy GCs (they were one of the last stores to do so).

They stopped the purchase of 3rd party GCs with BB GCs in May. You can still use a Reward cert for 3rd party GCs.
    The 3rd party GC deal was covered here

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.