Pet Peeves : Peeve like you've never peeved before

• Hey seller, dont run your personal expenses through your llc, it makes it hard to back stuff out when you run tons of miscellanous crap through the “other expenses” category.

• where’s waldo?

• @sublimosa said in Pet Peeves : Peeve like you've never peeved before:

where’s waldo?

In the “other expenses” category.

• Yay, subby!

Is this website reader friendly?

• yeah, more or less. Awkward, though, but my laptop and software are advanced in age.

• current peeve: Looking out into the vast sea of students I’m lecturing and seeing one young man in the back row staring into the middle distance with his jaw hanging down and his finger up his nose. I looked back every 30 seconds and he was still like that for at least 5 minutes.

• Background: I recently changed my long-time habit of heading into parking spaces, then pulling through into the opposite space, so I could head out instead of reversing out. New car, new method of loading up via the lift gate now.

Recent peeve: Parked in a grocery store parking lot that was 90% empty. Left the store to see an old woman getting out of her car, yakking it up on a cell phone. Old woman parked her car in the space directly adjoining, facing my car, instead of choosing any of the many other empty parking spaces, several of which were closer to the store. 😒

Before I parked, I thought briefly of pulling through into the spot she took, since the parking lot was 90% empty. I figured the odds were greatly against someone choosing the spot right behind me with all the other empty spots available. I swear, she probably would have.

• Humm… more OTer here than on Fragile.

• Foot owies

• When the speed limit in my neighborhood is 25 mph (which is what I am driving) and people are riding my @ss because they’re late for work/school/whatever.

Speeders are the reason why we now have speed bumps, people.

• Feet!

• There is never a reason good enough to justify chatting on speaker while waiting in the pharmacy pick up line.

• @horb said in Pet Peeves : Peeve like you've never peeved before:

There is never a reason good enough to justify chatting on speaker while waiting in the pharmacy pick up line.

Or to lift up a shirt to show the pharmacist an insanely huge carcinoma on the front of the abdomen that basically looks like a third arm sticking out. And proceed to talk loudly non-stop to the pharmacist while he is busy trying to fill prescriptions for the many people who are waiting, describing every minute medical detail, then moving on to the topic of the criminal exploits of the 41 year old son.

Fortunately, after several minutes of being subjected to this, the pharmacist had the flu shot ready and we were able to go a bit away from the counter to where they give the shots. Even though the pharmacist was with us, the voice kept yammering on to the other counter attendants the whole time. At least I couldn’t make out the words anymore.

• sorry. next time i’ll keep my shirt on.

• 😌

• That was my worst kidney stone in at least ten years. Blech.

• "This topic is quite old. Would you like to create a new one?"
    Funny.
    I probably just got caught by one of those scam calls. I answered only to tell them to take me off their list (I mean, it was a cancer org, had to be legit right-stupid me) anyway, after I said take me off your list, they said my name and stupidly I said “yes?”. Dammit.
    /smacks self upside head

• My first car accident since my 20s… argghh.

• @zennuts It’ll buff out.

• All my wrecks happened when I wasn’t on speed. Which reminds me, that’s a thread I need to start.

• @kandykornhead 2 drunk drivers never hit each other, do they? We should make it mandatory to be drunk when driving after 11PM.

• @ganda said in Pet Peeves : Peeve like you’ve never peeved before:

@kandykornhead 2 drunk drivers never hit each other, do they? We should make it mandatory to be drunk when driving after 11PM.

You could devise a punishment that involves dui drivers being placed in cars on test tracks and forced to run into each other. Normally i would think this wouldn’t be allowed under the constitution but with this administration…

• Vikings… they always disappoint the more the fans get all hyped up 🙁

• Conversations with drunkish people
    My friend called me a few glasses of wine for the worse. I just spent an hour and a half listening to her rambling, unfinished semi-coherent strung out sentences. She’s got a lot of bad stuff going on, though and heaven knows she used to listen to me ramble when I hadn’t slept in two or three days and that kind of insomnia fairly mimicks intoxication so it’s the least I could do.

• 500 Club

Those damned commercials with the idiotic Trump impersonations. It’s bad enough hearing him speak, but to hear it in way too many ads and commercials is ridiculous. Enough is enough.

DMCA Policy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.