Bank of America DEALS: 10% CB at Rite Aid (one time use) to 4/25 (max of $4 back - $40 spend)

• Global Moderator

log in to your BOA credit card account to see if you have offer. especially useful on Gift Card deals that have Bonus Cash back on them or prescriptions.

www. bankofamerica.com

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Bank of America DEALS: 10% CB at Rite Aid (one time use) to 4/25 (max of $4 back - $40 spend):

log in to your BOA credit card account to see if you have offer. especially useful on Gift Card deals that have Bonus Cash back on them or prescriptions.

www. bankofamerica.com

Thanks. I don’t believe it. I actually got the offer. We have 41 days to use it. Let’s hope there is some free or MM deals out there before it expires to use it on. The terms of the offer exclude gift card or prescription purchases.

• Global Moderator

My cashback deal says it expires 4/15. Your expiration is good through 4/25?

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam

I’ll have to double check on that @MrVietnam thought so, but could have read it wrong

• Global Moderator

I know this deal excludes gift card purchases in the terms, but has anyone tried to use it by buying a gift card. I think I will try and see if it works and I will report back later. No big loss. I shop at Rite Aid all the time so I could easily use a $40 Rite Aid gift card up even if I didn’t get the $4 cashback. Ideally it would be nice to wait and use it on some freebies and MMs, but lately at Rite Aid the deals haven’t been so plentiful and finding enough deals to meet a $40 purchase requirement may be more wishful thinking than reality. What month was it last year when Rite Aid had all those cough and cold medicines free after Plenti points? I wonder if they will do that in April?

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Bank of America DEALS: 10% CB at Rite Aid (one time use) to 4/25 (max of $4 back - $40 spend):

I know this deal excludes gift card purchases in the terms, but has anyone tried to use it by buying a gift card. I think I will try and see if it works and I will report back later. No big loss. I shop at Rite Aid all the time so I could easily use a $40 Rite Aid gift card up even if I didn’t get the $4 cashback. Ideally it would be nice to wait and use it on some freebies and MMs, but lately at Rite Aid the deals haven’t been so plentiful and finding enough deals to meet a $40 purchase requirement may be more wishful thinking than reality. What month was it last year when Rite Aid had all those cough and cold medicines free after Plenti points? I wonder if they will do that in April?

Well, I took one for the team and just bought 4 $10 Rite Aid gift cards in one transaction. The reason for that is in CA I can cash out a gift card that has $9.99 or less on it, so after any purchase I can cash out… When I got home I went online to Bank of America and saw my Rite Aid offer shows the status as “processing”, so it looks likely I will get the $4 cashback, but it takes about a month before it gets deposited in my checking account.

Plus t earned me 40 Wellness points. I have already used and cashed out 3 of my $10 gift cards by doing the CO51 Newtons MM.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.