Lowe's Spring Savings Event - 4/27/19 - Save $5-$500 on your purchase with no minimum

• *Visit any Lowe’s store on Saturday, 4/27/19 during store hours & request via text or website a
    Lowe’s Coupon valued at $5-$500 off. Coupon quantities limited and must be redeemed in-store
    on 4/27/19. In-store offer only. No purchase/text necessary. Coupon may be requested via text
    or website; see in-store signage for details. By texting, you agree to the Rules available at Lowe’s
    Customer Service Desk or LowesCoupon.rewardpromo.com. Coupon requested via text will be
    delivered via automated text msg. Msg & data rates may apply. Consent not required or condition
    for purchase. To receive coupon via website submission, go to: LowesCoupon.rewardpromo.com.
    US only, 18+. Limit 1 Coupon per person.

One-time use Coupon valid for use in-store only on 4/27/19. Any amount remaining after the
    one-time use is forfeited. Coupon can’t be combined with any other coupon, or discount,
    including, but not limited to, 5% Lowe’s consumer credit discount; Lowe’s military discount;
    Lowe’s Price Match Guarantee; contractor packs; manager discretion price adjustments; Lowe’s
    volume discount programs; or any other special pricing/discount programs. Certain brands and
    promotions are excluded. See full Rules for details.
    See Lowe’s Customer Service Desk or below for full Rules, details and Coupon restrictions.

LOWE’S QUARTERLY DIGITAL COUPON PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”)
    OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”)

You can request a Lowe’s digital coupon (“Coupon”) in this Promotion through 10:00:00 p.m. in
    your time zone. Coupon awarded in the Promotion must be used in-store at a Lowe’s location
    on April 27, 2019 during store hours. If you request or receive a Coupon after your local store
    closes, you will not be eligible to redeem a Coupon.
    The Promotion consists of two (2) similar Promotions running in two (2) geographic regions (each
    a “Geographic Region Promotion”). Each offers a different number of Coupons based on the
    number of stores in the geographic region. See Section 2 for your Promotion’s timing.
    One-time use Coupon valid for use in-store only on April 27, 2019. Any amount remaining after
    the one-time use is forfeited. Coupon can’t be combined with any other coupon, or discount,
    including, but not limited to, 5% Lowe’s consumer credit discount; Lowe’s military discount;
    Lowe’s Price Match Guarantee; contractor packs; manager discretion price adjustments;
    Lowe’s volume discount programs; or any other special pricing/discount programs. Certain
    brands and promotions are excluded. See Lowe’s in-store signage or below for details and
    Coupon restrictions.
    NO PURCHASE OR TEXT NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR TEXT WILL NOT
    INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. COUPON QUANTITIES LIMITED, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
    SEE SECTION 4 FOR AVAILABLE QUANTITIES.

https://www.lowes.com/pdf/springsavings.pdf

• @ctgolfer Just cashed in at the store for a $5 coupon. The signs are not very large, so you have to look for them. Cashier did not know the promotion was going on, nor did an assistant manager. Was able to send a text message to the number on the sign along with the code, got a text back with a link to a coupon, and the $5 coupon was accepted at the register.

• @zerenia Score!!

• @ctgolfer

Mine was for $10, wife’s was for $5– we were needing stuff from Lowe’s anyway. Thanks!

Had another family member attempt to get one moments ago, and received an error message saying “Coupons Exhausted” — YMMV,

• I misread the sign yesterday when I was in Lowe’s. I thought it was save $5 OFF $500 and I thought “Big Deal, 1% discount”. Doh!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.