Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer $49.99 + FSSS/Prime @ Amazon.com

• Global Moderator

Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer

4.6 out of 5 stars (33,687 reviews)

Clip coupons to save an extra $10.00

List Price: $99.95
    Price: $59.99
    Final Price: $49.99

Free shipping with FSSS/Prime

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

• Duo, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
    • Features 14 Smart Programs - Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
    • Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
    • Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
    • UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
    • Power supply: 120V – 60Hz

• Gosh, this stuff is just getting cheaper and cheaper. I wish i have waited. Paid twice as much!

• Global Moderator

@niniss said in Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer $49.99 + FSSS/Prime @ Amazon.com:

Gosh, this stuff is just getting cheaper and cheaper. I wish i have waited. Paid twice as much!

For several years now, the best deals on most Instant Pot models have been during the Amazon Prime Day “season” as other retailers try to compete against a massive sale from their biggest competitor that has nothing to with them. The prices are usually better than even Black Friday.

• @fivetalents I’m not a Prime member so not even aware of the timing of the Prime Day. Lol

• Global Moderator

@niniss Prime Day has traditionally been in mid-July. Since so many retailers try to upset Amazon applecart, you don’t even need to have Prime to get a lot of great deals. In addition to price matching during Prime Day, many sites offer steep discounts BEFORE Prime Day so you don’t have any money left to spend on Prime Day, already bought everything you need, or are just tired of shopping, LOL.

• 500 Club

@niniss I just bought this at Macy’s ($49.99 getting back 20% from RMN making it $39.99). I would not have purchased for $49.99 at Amazon so Macy’s won this battle.

I don’t buy much on Amazon, I don’t have Prime and would never have known Prime Day even existed but for PWF.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.