Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer $63.99 + FSSS/Prime @ Amazon.com

• Global Moderator

Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer

4.6 out of 5 stars (33,717 reviews)

Clip Coupon: Save an extra $16.00

List Price: $139.95
    Price: $79.99
    Price After Coupon: $63.99 (lowest price ever)
    Free shipping with FSSS/Prime

Ships from and sold by Amazon

• Duo 8 Quart, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
    • Features 14 Smart Programs - Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
    • Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
    • Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time
    • UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors
    • Accessories include stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, condensation collector and recipe booklet
    • Power supply: 120V – 60Hz, Power: 1200 watts

• Global Moderator

This is the IP I have. It is awesome. Use it all the time.

This may be the best price ever with coupon applied.

• Global Moderator

@gremln007 said in Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer $63.99 + FSSS/Prime @ Amazon.com:

This is the IP I have. It is awesome. Use it all the time.

This may be the best price ever with coupon applied.

According to Camel*3, the lowest non-coupon price is $69.99, so this deal definitely beats that.

• Global Moderator

FYI:

1st time RetailMeNot cashback users can stack this with the $10 bonus offer to bring the price down to $53.99.

Also, eligible Prime members can get it for $64.99 through PrimeNow. I’ve used PrimeNow before but, as usual, they’re letting existing users (like me) use this new user code anyway for Prime Day/season.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.