Chewy.com Summer Sale: Up to 50% Off Beds, Litter Toys & More + FS (possible stacking code for additional $5 off)

• Chewy.com is having a Summer Sale with Up to 50% Off Select Items (discount is applied at checkout). Shipping is free (Must add 1 or more Summer Sale qualifying item to cart for Free Shipping).

use promo code birthdayjuly19 for additional $5 off on qualifying orders.

https://www.chewy.com/app/content/summer-sale-2019

• Just a personal opinion/experience here. I no longer have pets, but when my cat was alive she was on a special Royal Canin cat food that was very expensive. I decided to order it through Chewy, and it was half as much as I would have had to pay locally, and delivered on a schedule directly to my door. When the cat passed away, I still had a full unopened bag and decided to contact their support about possibly returning it. I had barely laid out the situation before they immediately refunded my money and asked me to donate the bag of food to a local shelter (which I did). Super fast and easy. If you have pets, I wholeheartedly recommend checking out their website and seeing if you can save some dough!

• 500 Club

Expired

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.