Prime Day: Amazon Brand - Solimo Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Unrefined, 54oz As Low As $2.55 AC + S&S @ Amazon.com

• Global Moderator

OK, this is the craziest, biggest, weirdest Prime Day discount I can remember ever seeing… and I’ve NEVER seen coconut oil this cheap anywhere… and no one better say the “c” word either, LOL

Amazon Brand - Solimo Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Unrefined, 54 ounce

4.5 out of 5 stars (344 reviews)

1. Prime Day deal You save an additional 30% on this item at checkout.
    2. Extra 40% Off Coupon
    • One-time Purchase; $16.97 - $5.09 - $6.79 = $5.09 ($0.09 / oz) Free Shipping with Prime
    • 5% Subscribe & Save: $16.12 - $5.09 - $6.79 = $4.24 ($0.08 / oz)
    • 15% Subscribe & Save: $14.43 - $5.09 - $6.79 = $2.55 ($0.05 / oz)

Ships from and sold by Amazon.

• One 54 oz jar of virgin unrefined coconut oil
    • Cold-pressed
    • Great for cooking, baking and personal care
    • Certified organic coconut sourced from Philippines, Vietnam and/or Sri-Lanka
    • Non-GMO
    • 0g trans fat with no artificial colors, flavors or preservaties (sic0
      If you like Island Fresh Superior Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, we invite you try Solimo Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
    • Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
    • An Amazon brand

• I am not seeing the 40% off coupon.

• Global Moderator

@metschke said in Prime Day: Amazon Brand - Solimo Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Unrefined, 54oz As Low As $2.55 AC + S&S @ Amazon.com:

I am not seeing the 40% off coupon.

Presuming you have Prime, It is listed on the right side under the price, directly under the Prime Day coupon. It should be a big green button before being clipped like In the pic below because it’s just a regular grocery coupon (on the receipt it says “your coupon savings”).

That grocery coupon has been 20% for quite a while, but suddenly doubled into a 40% grocery coupon today (I’ve been checking the price daily for the past week). So, it’s a general coupon, not targeted (if you don’t don’t see 40%, you should at least see 20% if you don’t have Prime).

I tried to find it on the main coupon page for you but Amazon removed the brand name search box. With almost 1,000 items on that page I’m having trouble finding it (it could be under any number of names or images if it’s bundled with other items).

Anyway, try refreshing the page (I had to do that during checkout when the coupon disappeared on me but refreshing brought it back). Also try pulling the page up on a different browser or device.

HTH

0_1563234593110_e07a058e-668b-4e64-beab-8550b724b54f-image.png

• I do have Prime, but the 40% is not showing for my account. Good buy if you have the 40% offer too.

• Global Moderator

That’s the problem… the 20% coupon is a Prime only deal (as explained in the thread linked in my previous reply). They doubled it to 40% as a surprise bonus for Prime Day… then tacked on another 30% off!!! Crazy. With the 15% S&S it’s nearly 85% off.

Every year they make sure there is a free 30 day Amazon Prime trial promo that coincides with Prime Day. You can cancel at any time (just make sure any rebates, coupons, registrations, services, etc.that require Prime are satisfied first). There really isn’t any reason to be missing out on all these great deals (it only takes a few minutes to sign up).

• administrators

Dead
    0_1563240708720_5d6e6683-ef31-4c15-b53b-6edaf637db33-image.png

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.