Free Google Mini for people with physical disability, mobility challenge or paralysis

• We are giving away Google Home Minis to individuals affected by paralysis.

You are eligible for a free Google Home Mini only if:
    (1) You are living with a physical disability, mobility challenge, or paralysis you are eligible for a free Google Home Mini
    (2) You are a caregiver and providing care to an individual living with a physical disability, mobility challenge, or paralysis you are eligible for a free Google Home Mini
    (3) You are living in the U.S.
    (4) You have not already submitted for a free Google Home Mini

Terms & Conditions
    Promotional code offer is provided by Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation for use on the Google Store for Google Home Minis only, and subject to the following terms. Offer ends 8/13/19.
    Available only to US residents with shipping addresses in the US. Must be age 18 or older. User must have internet access and must log in to their account or add a form of payment at checkout. You will not be charged for the Google Home Mini or the cost of the “saver” (i.e. ground) shipping option, but if you choose an expedited shipping option, your credit card will be charged for the cost of expedited shipping. Only 5 redemptions may be made per Google account.
    To redeem your promotional code, visit store.google.com, add the desired Google Home Mini device to your cart, enter the promotional code during checkout to receive a $49 discount for purchase of Google Home Mini on Google Store. The $49 discount for a Google Home Mini will be applied at checkout. The promotional code must be redeemed by 8/13/19 or it will expire. Promotional codes may be redeemed only on Google Store for eligible items as allowed by applicable laws.

https://googlenest.reevefoundation.org/

• Has anybody tried this. I qualified and got the email, but there is no promotional code that I could find within the email. It ( the email) sends you to the Google Play store, did not see a promo code there.

• Just got the email with the code and placed the order for a grey GooglePuck.
    Used Paypal to pay ZERO delivered to my door.
    Looking forward to a very slow delivery.

UPDATE: Google has shipped today via FEDEX from a warehouse 6 miles from my home. If I had known sooner, I would have saved them the postage and fetched tomorrow in-person.

• My GooglePuck arrives today. Anyone know what nifty things I can do with it?

• @sonofzeus said in Free Google Mini for people with physical disability, mobility challenge or paralysis:

My GooglePuck arrives today. Anyone know what nifty things I can do with it?

Ask it a joke:

Q. Okay Google, tell me a joke.

A. Okay, here you go. What do you call a guy with a rubber toe? Roberto.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.