Tivo Vox remote upgrade

• Tivo has introduced the new Bolt Vox with speech control, however new equipment is needed, and of course another lifetime sub, no swaps or transfers for the Bolt Vox machines. Here is a more value packed idea to upgrade.

https://www.weaknees.com

Is selling the Vox Remote and the blutooth dongle to convert your Roamio or mini Tivo to the new voice control system, for $44.99 and free shipping

You get the new remote, for about the same price as a replacement remote, and now with numerous extra features. The best for me is the huge SKIP button for commercials, no more trying to figure out which little button zaps the commercials. plus the added convience of blutooth so no more pointing the remote.

It does require you to use the new screen interface, it now will show boxes with your recorded shows, or the old standby list view, and 10 channels on the new guide page.

I did notice a huge speed difference in my Roamio since the new interface was loaded last night, I am hopeful this continues.

I don’t have the new remote yet, but the interface works very nice, once you get over the shock of seeing it has changed so much.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.