Staples emailed coupon for $5 off $10 of school supplies, in-store only (check your junk email folder)

• Email subject line is: "$5 off school supplies! Stock up on classroom essentials"
    Printable coupon with UPC code, fine print as follows:

Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only. Excludes Texas Instruments™ & Casio® graphing calculators, Paper, Ink & Toner, Tech Services, Warranties, Smart Home, Streaming, Computers, Monitors, Tablets, Beats & AirPods, Apple, Postage Stamps, Gift Cards and Printers. While supplies last. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Coupon value applied pre-tax. Expires 8/17/19.

• 500 Club

I received “Start the week saving! Only $4.49 for Staples copy paper in store.”

1. Copy paper has been $3.49/ream for at least the past 2 wks. The price increased. Some deal.
    2. When I spent a Rewards check the other day I received a $10/$20 CRT coupon. 🙂
    3. The picture shows 50¢ for select school supplies. Filler paper is shown but its never 50¢. Its 99¢ on dot com and earlier in the season I think it was 85¢. If I were to go to the store and point this out to them they’d sell it to me for 50¢ but IMO its misleading advertising.
      0_1565569117846_Capture.PNG

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.