Has anyone tried CBD gummies? Here's my review.

• Well I have. It’s legal now in Ohio.

Yesterday I was having a panic attack at work, and didn’t have my prescription xanax for it. A coworker offered me a cbd gummy and 30 minutes later I was calm again and remained calm until late in the evening. Took about 15 minutes before I noticed anything.

It didn’t taste too good, but let’s put it this way, I immediately ordered some online. Not as quick acting or as thoroughly effective as Xanax (those things are scarily effective, but also addictive).

So for panic/anxiety, I approve.

• Interested. What brand did you order? It may be too soon to tell but any side effects?

• @sarahb said in Has anyone tried CBD gummies? Here's my review.:

Interested. What brand did you order? It may be too soon to tell but any side effects?

I ordered the brand my coworker gave me, but since that’s the only one I’ve tried It’s not like I can recommend any particular brand.
    The brand I tried was THC free and 20mg in a gummy.

As for side effects, I did not notice any effects beyond the normal effects of coming down from a panic attack. I did not try while I was in my normal state.

• 10K Club

I tried the CBD flower offered at my dispensary - no THC in it at all. Arthritic inflammation and pain in my ankles and other joints has dropped to almost none .

• Plecebo effect?

It’s just impossible to get xanax from a HMO these days. Not like I ever asked. I never have attacks but latent issues that mimic ADD. ADD drugs actually make it worse, believe me, I tried them all.

What exactly did you order? 200 mg in ONE gummie?

• @zennuts said in Has anyone tried CBD gummies? Here's my review.:

Plecebo effect?

It’s just impossible to get xanax from a HMO these days. Not like I ever asked. I never have attacks but latent issues that mimic ADD. ADD drugs actually make it worse, believe me, I tried them all.

What exactly did you order? 200 mg in ONE gummie?

I guess I read the bottle wrong when having the attack, it’s 200mg per bottle, 10 per gummy. I’ve updated my post to reflect that.

• I guess I’ll try it. Local drug store and even Kroger sells them. Not cheap though.

They are considered “supplement” for FSA purpose, right? I can get my doc to write a script for it and save some tax using FSA I guess.

• I looked on Amazon and searched for CBD. Every product that came up is hemp oil which I found out is different even though it contains a small amount of CBD.

I guess I’ll check local stores.

DMCA Policy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.