YMMV AmazonFresh: $25 off 1st AmazonFresh Order of $100+ and Free Trial

• $25 off 1st AmazonFresh Order of $100+ and Free Trial
    Enter code 25FRESH at checkout
    AmazonFresh is $14.99/mo (on top of Prime fees)
    Free shipping on $50+
    YMMV, click to see if you qualify:

• Global Moderator

New to Fresh $25 Offer

Promotional Offer Terms and Conditions:

• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2017, or when all promotional codes are claimed, whichever is earlier.
    • The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $25.
    • The minimum order value required to receive this offer is $100.
    • Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by AmazonFresh.
    • Offer is valid on eligible orders delivered to addresses serviced by AmazonFresh.
    • Offer is not valid to existing AmazonFresh customers.
    • Offer does not apply to items offered by Neighborhood sellers, Amazon Gift Cards or orders containing alcohol.
    • Offer good while supplies last.
    • Offer does not apply to digital content.
    • Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
    • Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
    • Offer limited to one per customer and account.
    • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold or combined with other offers from AmazonFresh.
    • Taxes, shipping and handling, Neighborhood purchases, and gift wrap do not count when determining the minimum purchase amount.
    • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
    • Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
    • If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
    • If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
    • Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

• Global Moderator

Fresh is available in my area, I’ve never used it, and I have Prime, yet I get this distasteful little message:

"Thank you for your interest in AmazonFresh.

Unfortunately you are not eligible for this promotional offer, but if you live in one of our delivery areas you can still shop with AmazonFresh - choose from thousands of fresh groceries and more, plus specialities from Local Shops & Markets."

Thanks anyway OP.

• @fivetalents said in YMMV AmazonFresh: $25 off 1st AmazonFresh Order of $100+ and Free Trial:

Fresh is available in my area, I’ve never used it, and I have Prime, yet I get this distasteful little message:

"Thank you for your interest in AmazonFresh.

Unfortunately you are not eligible for this promotional offer, but if you live in one of our delivery areas you can still shop with AmazonFresh - choose from thousands of fresh groceries and more, plus specialities from Local Shops & Markets."

Thanks anyway OP.

Bummer 😕

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.