Tmobile Tuesday Offer (today only) get $20 in Free Groupon Bucks when you sign up for free month of Groupon Select (must cancel after)

• Global Moderator

Get a free month of Groupon Select and Groupon will deposit $20 in Groupon Bucks in your account within 48 hours of sign-up! With Groupon Select access exclusive savings, insider perks and automatic savings with no promo codes necessary—so you can explore your neighborhood more for less. After one month, your membership renews at $4.99 per month unless you cancel service. Exclusive for T‑Mobile customers.

Save in the T‑Mobile Tuesdays app by September 18, 2019, at 4:59 a.m. ET and redeem by September 23, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. ET to receive one-month free Groupon Select subscription and one-time use code valid for $20 Groupon Bucks, automatically deposited into Groupon Select account within 48 hours of signing up. Requires no minimum purchase. Any unused Groupon Bucks will expire 30 days after being deposited in your account. Auto renewal at full price of $4.99 plus taxes after one-month subscription ends. Exclusive and non-transferable. Exclusions apply. May not be combined with additional codes, coupons, offers or promotions. Subject to terms at gr.pn/promofaq.
    “Groupon” is a trademark of Groupon, Inc., and “Groupon” is registered in the U.S. and other countries.

• Global Moderator

FYI

The TMO TUESDAY site is experiencing technical issues with some offers, inc. the GROUPON offer. they are aware of it and said to try again in a couple of hours if you can’t access the offer on your phone or PC.

• Global Moderator

@ctgolfer

was this on the original listing of offers? was really happy to see this one today, I wasn’t even going to check the offers due to the crummy pretzel offer. ha!

• @mistercheap said in Tmobile Tuesday Offer (today only) get $20 in Free Groupon Bucks when you sign up for free month of Groupon Select (must cancel after):

@ctgolfer

was this on the original listing of offers? was really happy to see this one today, I wasn’t even going to check the offers due to the crummy pretzel offer. ha!

I didn’t see it til’ now. I updated TMO post.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.