YMMV Check your Chase/Bank of America credit cards for a 10% cash back offer at Staples ($6 maximum) - expires 10/30/19 - makes this week's fee-free $200 Visa at Staples a $6 MM

• Global Moderator

Offer Details

Earn 10% back on your Staples purchase, with a $6.00 back maximum!

Get more and spend less when you shop at Staples. Find weekly deals and great prices on a wide assortment of products and take care of all of your shopping needs at Staples.

Find a location near you.

Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 10/30/2019. Payment must be made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.

This would make the fee-free $200 Visa on sale this week at Staples a $6 MM. If you have the offer on a Chase card that earns a high rate on office supply store purchases, remember to use that card for a bigger MM.

• Global Moderator

This morning I got the same offer (10% back with a $6 cash back max) on my Bank of America credit card, too. So check that account also. I will go today and get one more $200 Visa now that it is a $6 MM,

• Global Moderator

BB&T Visa has it too.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.