Check Your Emails: $15 off $75 at eBay With Unique Code From PayPal, Exp 11-09-2019, Targeted

• Global Moderator

I’ve been getting emails from PayPal for years about special financing of 0% APR for 24 months on eBay orders of $600+. So, when I received an email from them yesterday entitled “A special offer for you at eBay,” I thought it was more of the same. However, when I opened it, I was surprised to find a unique/one-time use coupon for $15 of $75 at eBay! So If you deleted yours without opening it, you may want to rethink that.

===============================================

"Enjoy $15 off $75 at eBay

Kick-start your holiday shopping at eBay and pay for your purchase over time with PayPal Credit.

Offer valid through 11/9/2019 or while supplies last.
    Exclusions apply. "

================================================

eBay Terms & Conditions:

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on November 9, 2019.
    3. Enter the unique Coupon code in the redemption code field.

Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid from 12:00 AM PT on October 31, 2019 until 11:59 PM PT on November 9, 2019. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on ebay.com. Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans; as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use.

Only eBay users paying with PayPal and registered with an address located in the United States are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases on ebay.com. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

• Thank you, @fivetalents! I would have missed this one, thinking it’s another “no interest for 6 months on purchases of $xxx” deals… 🙂

• Last day to save $15 for those who received this offer!

https://www.cashbackholic.com/cashback-rebates-ebay.com.html

• Global Moderator

@kohlspowrshopper said in Check Your Emails: $15 off $75 at eBay With Unique Code From PayPal, Exp 11-09-2019, Targeted:

Last day to save $15 for those who received this offer!

https://www.cashbackholic.com/cashback-rebates-ebay.com.html

I used it when eBay had 10% bucks in the app. Bucks were calculated on the pre-coupon totll, so I got a total of 30% off.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.