Office Depot 20% bonus rewards (25% VIP) on purchases with code or Print Q (.com or B&M) to 11/9. Stacks with Mr. V's bonus ink recycle post

• Global Moderator

https://www.officedepot.com/cm/rewards/exclusive-savings?cm_sp=

If you’re VIP level,

Buy $10 pre tax of qualifying goods, recycle 10 carts, earn $42.50 in rewards on that $10 purchase (or $42 if not VIP)

• Global Moderator

Maybe because the 25% bonus rewards is not tied to a certain product and is more across the board, you could double dip. I don’t think I will chance it. I would rather receive the $20 bonus for recycling then just a few dollars for the 25% bonus on my $10 spend. Closer to Black Friday I am almost positive there will another 100% back in rewards battery deal, so that would be an easy way to get the $10 spend, too. I will buy the bubble wrap now with the 25% coupon and then do the 100% battery deal later in the month just to make sure I get a qualifying spend in there for ink recycling.

• Global Moderator

Bonus Rewards Coupon: 20% Back in Rewards on Qualifying Purchase: Valid in store, at officedepot.com, by phone or fax on 11/3/19 to 11/9/19. Must present this coupon and Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Member # to cashier in store, use coupon code and Member # for phone and fax or enter online code to cart at checkout. Cannot be combined with: 1) other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services; 2) Store Purchasing, Procurement or Retail Connect Cards. Offer excludes: Epson ink; all electronic labelers and labeling accessories; computers; tablets; e-readers; monitors; TVs; postage; gift and prepaid cards; performance protection plans; Secure Shredding and Storage services; Tech Services and all third party services. No cash back. Void where prohibited. Limit 1 coupon per member. Coupon expires 11/9/19 11:59 PM ET.

Bonus Rewards Coupon: 25% Back in Rewards on Qualifying Purchase: Valid in store, officedepot.com, by phone or fax from 11/3/19 to 11/9/19 or while supplies last; whichever occurs first. Must present this coupon (reproductions not valid) and Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Member # to cashier in store at the time of purchase, mention coupon code and Member # for phone and fax or enter online code to cart at checkout. Cannot be combined with: 1) other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products and services; 2) Store purchasing, Procurement or Retail Connect Cards. Offer is not combinable or stackable with VIP Program Rewards of 5%. No cash back. Void where prohibited. Limit 1 coupon per member. Coupon expires 11/9/19 11:59 PM ET.

Bonus Recycling Rewards: Valid in store only 11/1/19 - 11/30/19 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Minimum $10 purchase required after discounts and before tax. Cartridges must be recycled in the same transaction with purchase. $10 minimum purchase excludes tax, delivery fees, purchases of all gift and prepaid gift cards, postage stamps, and purchases made with rewards and/or merchandise certificates/cards. Limit 10 recycled cartridges per member per month. We do not accept damaged cartridges. Bonus rewards are paid out the day after the qualifying purchase posts to a Member’s account as a reward certificate for the full value of rewards earned. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Rewards offers on the same or similar products or services.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Office Depot 20% bonus rewards (25% VIP) on purchases with code or Print Q (.com or B&M) to 11/9. Stacks with Mr. V's bonus ink recycle post:

Maybe because the 25% bonus rewards is not tied to a certain product and is more across the board, you could double dip. I don’t think I will chance it. I would rather receive the $20 bonus for recycling then just a few dollars for the 25% bonus on my $10 spend. Closer to Black Friday I am almost positive there will another 100% back in rewards battery deal, so that would be an easy way to get the $10 spend, too. I will buy the bubble wrap now with the 25% coupon and then do the 100% battery deal later in the month just to make sure I get a qualifying spend in there for ink recycling.

DOUBLE DIP CONFIRMED! I read on sd it has been confirmed that you can use the 25% extra rewards in conjunction with the bonus recycling offer.

From SD:
    Made a 10.99+tax purchase yesterday and paid with 2 regular GCs – 2.32 remaining balance from GC1 counted (got $0.58 for 25% rewards) but 9.80 used from GC2 didn’t

GC1 starts with 63672602 (counted)
    GC2 starts with 63672600 (didn’t count)

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Office Depot 20% bonus rewards (25% VIP) on purchases with code or Print Q (.com or B&M) to 11/9. Stacks with Mr. V's bonus ink recycle post:

DOUBLE DIP CONFIRMED! I read on sd it has been confirmed that you can use the 25% extra rewards in conjunction with the bonus recycling offer.

From SD:
    Made a 10.99+tax purchase yesterday and paid with 2 regular GCs – 2.32 remaining balance from GC1 counted (got $0.58 for 25% rewards) but 9.80 used from GC2 didn’t

GC1 starts with 63672602 (counted)
    GC2 starts with 63672600 (didn’t count)

@MrVietnam that’s no surprise, the 25% rewards offer is tied to the purchase of products, the wording “can’t be combined w/other bonus rewards offers on the SAME OR SIMILAR” refers strictly to the ink recycle. couldn’t double dip if there were some other kind of ink recycle offer going on.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.