RetaiMeNot Double Cash Back Event, Exp 11-26-2019

• Global Moderator

Limited Time Only: Double Your Cash Back Rewards at RetailMeNot

ETA: they also added an expiration date of 11-26-2019.

Some interesting offers:

• Lowe’s: 10% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

• Abt Electronics & Appliances: 20% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

• Samsung: 20% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

• Staples: 10% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

• Amazon: 10% Cash Back on Clothing, Accessories, Jewelry, Watches, Handbags, Shoes & Luggage

• Amazon: 12% Cash Back on Home, Garden, Kitchen & Housewares

• Amazon: 12% Cash Back on Beauty, Luxury Beauty, & Grooming Booking .com: 10% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

• P.C. Richard & Son: 20% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

• LEGO Shop: 14% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

• Office Depot & OfficeMax: 12% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

• Pep Boys: 20% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

• Pandora Jewelry: 16% Cash Back For Online Purchases Sitewide

https://www.retailmenot.com/cashback

• Global Moderator

Bump.

ETA: they also added an expiration date of 11-26-2019.

• How is RMN as far as paying out cash back? Thanks.

• Global Moderator

@sportsfan64 said in RetaiMeNot Double Cash Back Event:

How is RMN as far as paying out cashcback? Thanks.

@my4mainecoons is a frequent user and may be able to provide better insights, but I’ve had no problems using them. They’ve been prompt in sending email notifications when you activate an offer (few sites do that), when your seller/merchant alerts RTMN to confirm your purchase/amount, and when your cashback is available to cash out/withdraw. Cashing out is super easy and their account page is easy to use/track your status. Also, since they’re new(er) to the cashback game, they frequently offer much higher cashback percentage than any other site. I’ve yet to hear anything negative about them.

HTH

• 500 Club

@sportsfan64 @fivetalents What fivetalents said. A few times I’ve had to contact them when I didn’t receive cash back and they’ve issued it without issue. Quick to respond. Sometimes I don’t receive email that my purchase was recorded but then the cash back appears when it’s due. They aren’t listed on cashbackmonitor or cashbackaholic. When purchasing online I check RMN first then cashbackmonitor. If RMN is offering cash back it’s usually best rate.

I’ve been using RMN for 3-4 yrs. The inserts that used to be called Red Plum are now called Retail Me Not as is the ip printing site. They’re a huge corporation.

Also, I’ve received cash back even when paying with loyalty pts, e.g. Staples Rewards, SYWR pts, etc.

• 500 Club

Office Depot seems to be gone.

• Global Moderator

@c3 said in RetaiMeNot Double Cash Back Event, Exp 11-26-2019:

Office Depot seems to be gone.

Thanks, I updated the OP.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.