Expired: Check if you are Eligible to Get $15 *Amazon* Credit (credit expires 12/31/19) for Signing Up with Audible ($6.95 Cost for 1 Month Membership) - HURRY! $8.05 MM expires THIS MORNING (11/27) at 9:00 am PT

• Global Moderator

Direct Link to offer

Amazon is offering a $15 Amazon credit when you signup for an Audible subscription. (The $15 credit can be used for almost anything sold by Amazon themselves, including third party gift cards.)
    Additionally, you’ll get a discounted rate of $6.95 per month for the first 3 months.

There’s no requirement to keep the membership for 3 months. You can cancel right away, and you’ll just pay $6.95 to get the $15 credit + 1 month of Audible

Those eligible for this offer will see $15 credit show at this direct link. Additionally, you’ll see the $15 credit reflect clearly in your cart if you have the deal.

Offer available from November 25, 2019 9:00AM PT until November 27, 2019 at 9:00AM PT or while supplies last.
    Offer is valid only for new customers of Audible.com.
    Offer applies only to an Audible Gold monthly membership sold by audible.com.
    For the first 3 months of your Audible membership, you will be charged the discounted price of $6.95/mo.
    After the first 3 months, your Audible membership will continue until cancelled at the then current full price (currently $14.95/mo.) with your designated credit card or another available card on file.
    Cancel anytime by visiting the Account Details page.
    Within 48 hours after you sign-up for your membership and your payment information is verified, the Amazon.com account that you used to sign up for your membership will also receive a $15 promotional credit and you will receive an email notification.
    The promotional credit will expire on December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM PT.
    The promotional credit does not apply to digital content.
    The promotional credit only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page.) Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for purchase by the promotional credit, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
    Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted items in your order.
    If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
    Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes or credits (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards. Offer is limited to one per customer and account, may not be combined with other offers, is non-transferable and may not be resold.
    Audible and Amazon reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, this offer will be invalid.

This offer will not work for someone who is currently an Audible member, but it does work for new members, as well as for previous users who are not currently subscribed, and even those who just recently cancelled. Again, it’s YMMV, it’s showing for a lot of people, but not for everyone.

This is an easy ‘moneymaker’ since you can cancel immediately with just $6.95 out of pocket, and you’ll still keep the $15 credit. If you have more than one Amazon account, check the various accounts to see if you were targeted on more than one.

The $15 promo credit works to buy third party gift cards on Amazon, so you can buy a $25 Starbucks e-gift card, $25 Best Buy e-gift card, etc. Just be sure to cancel your Audible subscription if you don’t want to keep it; you can even cancel immediately after signing up and you’ll retain your membership for the month. How to Cancel Audible Membership.

Here’s what I did:

Signed up and paid $6.95 for the first month
    Got the $15 credit immediately via email
    Immediately went ahead and cancelled Audible
    Immediately went and added a $25 Best Buy e-gift card to my cart, promo showed automatically in cart for $15 off
    (Got email from Amazon with an offer for free 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited since I’m a new Audible member)

• Global Moderator

good deal! thanks @MrVietnam I have the offer.

Don’t forget Discover paying 5% CB at Amazon for this.

• Global Moderator

Cancellation link: https://www.audible.com/account/membership/cancel/interrupt

Make sure you uses all of your credits first.

• Global Moderator

Last call to cancel your subscription. If you signed up on November 27th, the next bill date is: 12-27-19.

• Global Moderator

YMMV, but I canceled my Audible membership a couple days ago and just now I got an e-mail from Audbile inviting me back for another 30 day free trial. I think I will take them up on their offer.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.