Glad Force Flex 100ct, Charmin Ultra 12 MEGA, 8 Bounty Select A Size (=12 rolls) $10 or less each at OFFICE DEPOT FS at $45 or store pick up Limit 4 per SKU

• Global Moderator

Glad Force Flex 100ct, Charmin Ultra 12 MEGA, 8 Bounty Select A Size (=12 rolls) $10 or less each at OFFICE DEPOT FS at $45 or store pick up Limit 4 per SKU

NOTE: The trash bags and Bounty have option to save 10% with subscription, making it $9 each on those items. xcl subscription after if you don’t want to continue.

• 3K Club

Nice way to use some of the Rewards we have amassed on something besides postage stamps.

Thanks for the tip on getting 10% off when you subscribe. I always set the subscription for six months in case I forget to cancel. The best thing to do is to cancel the subscriptions as soon as your order ships. The discount made these very attractive, Too cheap to pass up. I could use paper towels and kitchen trash bags. Even though I have a lot in storage I will add them to my stockpile. You can only use so many stamps. I think I have around $1.500 in postage in my safe deposit box. Most of that was bought with Office Depot Rewards over the years.

According to retailmenot, you were supposed to get an additional 5% discount when you order online and pick up in store, but I did not see that 5% coming off (no code was supposed to be needed), so I just had it delivered. Save me a trip to the store.

Also, retailmenot is offering 6% cashback at Office Depot through 12/1.

Although the limit is 4 per SKU. I found that if you want more than 4 all you have to do is place a separate order. i did a mock order a few minutes after my first order and it allowed me to put 4 more of each in my cart.

I had a pleasant surprise. I didn’t add my different Rewards correctly. I thought I had $302.04 in Rewards, but in actuality I had $342.04 waiting for me.

I plan on buying a pack of 100% back in rewards batteries on 12/1 to take care of my $10 purchase for recycling for December. I sure will miss the weekly $40 for recycling as now we have to only get $20 a month.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Glad Force Flex 100ct, Charmin Ultra 12 MEGA, 8 Bounty Select A Size (=12 rolls) $10 or less each at OFFICE DEPOT FS at $45 or store pick up Limit 4 per SKU:

Nice way to use some of the Rewards we have amassed on something besides postage stamps.

Thanks for the tip on getting 10% off when you subscribe. I always set the subscription for six months in case I forget to cancel. The best thing to do is to cancel the subscriptions as soon as your order ships. The discount made these very attractive, Too cheap to pass up. I could use paper towels and kitchen trash bags. Even though I have a lot in storage I will add them to my stockpile. You can only use so many stamps. I think I have around $1.500 in postage in my safe deposit box. Most of that was bought with Office Depot Rewards over the years.

According to retailmenot, you were supposed to get an additional 5% discount when you order online and pick up in store, but I did not see that 5% coming off (no code was supposed to be needed), so I just had it delivered. Save me a trip to the store.

Also, retailmenot is offering 6% cashback at Office Depot through 12/1.

Although the limit is 4 per SKU. I found that if you want more than 4 all you have to do is place a separate order. i did a mock order a few minutes after my first order and it allowed me to put 4 more of each in my cart.

I had a pleasant surprise. I didn’t add my different Rewards correctly. I thought I had $302.04 in Rewards, but in actuality I had $342.04 waiting for me.

I plan on buying a pack of 100% back in rewards batteries on 12/1 to take care of my $10 purchase for recycling for December. I sure will miss the weekly $40 for recycling as now we have to only get $20 a month.

remember, no CB earned when paying w/rewards.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.