RetailMeNot has 15% Online Cash Back on Home, Kitchen, Clothing, Shoes & More at Amazon

• Global Moderator

RetailMeNot has 15% Cash Back on Home, Kitchen, Clothing, Shoes & More
    Online at Amazon

Combine with online Amazon offers

15% cash back with rewards earnings not to exceed $50.

Cart must be empty before activation. Excludes Gift Cards, Athletic and Outdoor Clothing, Smart Watches, Prime Wardrobe, Nursery Furniture, Home Improvement Items, Home Automation, Tools, Major Appliances, Fine Art. Combine with other offers for an even better deal! Cash back is earned on the qualifying purchase total after any discounts and before any fees, taxes, or shipping and handling are applied. Purchases of gift cards are excluded. Rewards earnings up to $50.00.

Eligible Categories (thanks @MrVietnam)
    Apparel (including accessories like belts, scarves, etc.)
    Fashion Private Brands
    Furniture
    Home
    Jewelry
    Kitchen & Dining
    Luggage
    Patio, Lawn & Furniture
    Shoes, Handbags, Wallets, Sunglasses
    Watches

• You must meet the minimum spend amount before fees, taxes, shipping and handling and after any other discounts are applied.
    • Make sure that RetailMeNot is the last site you clicked before navigating to amazon .com and completing your purchase.
    • This cash back offer cannot be used with offers from other deal sites.
    • This cash back offer can be combined with other RetailMeNot coupons and gift cards.
    • To re-use this cash back offer on another purchase you must click the button in Step 2 immediately before making another purchase at amazon com.
    • Turn off browser ad blocking software.

https://www.retailmenot.com/cashback/11731935

• Global Moderator

Bump.

• Global Moderator

So I guess Amazon devices are excluded. This morning I just dropped over $200 on Amazon devices and paid with banked Amazon gift cards. Does anyone know if you pay with Amazon gift cards are you still eligible to earn cashback?

Here is the ELIGIBLE category list:

Eligible Category Category ID
    Jewelry 197
    Home 201
    Watches 241
    Furniture 196
    Apparel (including accessories like belts, scarves, etc.) 193
    Fashion Private Brands 641
    Kitchen & Dining 79
    Patio, Lawn & Furniture 86
    Luggage 198
    Shoes, Handbags, Wallets, Sunglasses 309
    Reminders

You must meet the minimum spend amount before fees, taxes, shipping and handling and after any other discounts are applied.
    Make sure that RetailMeNot is the last site you clicked before navigating to amazon.com and completing your purchase.
    This cash back offer cannot be used with offers from other deal sites.
    This cash back offer can be combined with other RetailMeNot coupons and gift cards.
    To re-use this cash back offer on another purchase you must click the button in Step 2 immediately before making another purchase at amazon.com.
    Turn off browser ad blocking software.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in RetailMeNot has 15% Online Cash Back on Home, Kitchen, Clothing, Shoes & More at Amazon:

So I guess Amazon devices are excluded. This morning I just dropped over $200 on Amazon devices and paid with banked Amazon gift cards. Does anyone know if you pay with Amazon gift cards are you still eligible to earn cashback?

Here is the ELIGIBLE category list:

Yes, as you noted, this offer excludes Amazon devices, but most days it’s easy to find CB sites offering 10% CB on Amazon devices (if not 8%) .

Whether a CB portal pays out on purchases paid for with GCs depends on each portal’s policy (in my experience, most do not).

See this discussion where @my4mainecoons reported that RetailMeNot specifically (but others too) DOES pay CB on purchases paid for using gift cards… and that RetailMeNot also honors CB when paying with "store money” (like Kohls cash, SYWR, etc). Right now I’ve got confirmed but pending CB from RetailMeNot from a recent Amazon purchase paid for entirely with banked Amazon gift cards. You’ll have to ask my4m what other portals give CB when paying with GCs.

Thanks for including the specific exclusion list. I didn’t see one when I first posted and I wasn’t aware that it had been added. I’ll update the OP.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.