Expired: Rite Aid 12/29 - 1/4 (75% off Christmas starts today; 25 cent bags of Blue Diamond Gourmet almonds 5 oz wyb 4 a/ man q/bc/Ibotta)

• Global Moderator

Just a reminder that Christmas goes on clearance 75% starting today. Some good finds of course are the toys for your little ones or for a donation. The gift sets are also great! Here are some of the things I got

Gillette gift sets $3.74 (they also have coupons in them for later use)
    Nivea gift sets $2.49 ( also has coupons for later use)
    Axe gift sets $2.49
    Nautical Blue $5.49 ( a bit spendy for me but my daughters boyfriend uses so a good extra bday present)
    Adidas gift sets $2.49
    Burt Bees gift sets $1.99-$3.49
    Dollar spot items .25 cents lots of towels, kitchen items, gift cards, small gift bags, and other items. Can’t beat .25!!
    And of course Xmas decorations and wrapping supplies.
    Happy Clearance 🛍 Shopping. I burnt through some extra bonus cash from the Covergirl deals!

• Global Moderator

Select Kellogg’s Cereal are $1.97. If the Pop Tarts cereal is included, you can get it for 52¢ a box.

Buy 1 Pop Tarts cereal for $1.97
    Use 1 70¢ Pop Tarts cereal printable coupon (available at Kellogg’s Family Rewards)
    Submit for a 75¢ Ibotta rebate
    Final Cost, 52¢ a box.

If you have enough KFR points for a $1/1 coupon, then you can get it for 22¢ a box.

EDIT: Pop Tarts cereal is not unfortunately included

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam aren’t there some savingstar offers for the gift set brands? Not sure if they’ve expired, but might be worth checking out.

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Rite Aid 12/29 - 1/4 (75% off Christmas starts today; cheap Pop Tarts):

@mrvietnam aren’t there some savingstar offers for the gift set brands? Not sure if they’ve expired, but might be worth checking out.

never mind, they’re gone. likely expired 12/25

• Global Moderator

There’s a $0.50 Ibotta rebate for the Suave deodorant. If your store is priced at $2.19, two of them will be $3.28 - $1 IAQ - $1 IB = $1.28 or $0.64 each. You can also submit to Fetch for bonus points.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in Rite Aid 12/29 - 1/4 (75% off Christmas starts today; cheap Pop Tarts):

Select Kellogg’s Cereal are $1.97. If the Pop Tarts cereal is included, you can get it for 52¢ a box.

Buy 1 Pop Tarts cereal for $1.97
    Use 1 70¢ Pop Tarts cereal printable coupon (available at Kellogg’s Family Rewards)
    Submit for a 75¢ Ibotta rebate
    Final Cost, 52¢ a box.

If you have enough KFR points for a $1/1 coupon, then you can get it for 22¢ a box.

Pop Tarts cereal is not unfortunately included. 😞

• Global Moderator

HEADS UP!!

There is a bonus cash deal on Hershey’s and related brands (Whitmans, Lindt, etc) that is counting on Christmas clearance candy of these brands.

$5 BC on $20, limit 2 (tracks on Receipt) I bought a box of Whitman’s sampler, rr $10.99, on clearance for $2.74 and $2.74 tracks. Some of the larger box candies are dated well into 2020 and not all are holiday themed, so easy to reuse for Valentines, Easter, Mothers Day with the right gift wrap or bow.

Exactly what brands count towards this I can’t confirm beyond what I posted, but if you can find nice big boxed candy that adds up to $20, your net is 75%off + 25% off a/BC

• Global Moderator

Had fun at Rite Aid this AM:

Some notable items on clearance:

Glade Air Freshners Spray 9oz (Apple Cider, Wintergreen Forest, and one other (forgot name) 62 cents

Various small boxed gifts including nice manicure sets with two nail clippers and some other stuff $1.25

also Large Lighted Magnifying Glass, little table top games, mini screwdriver sets etc. all $1-1.25

TOYS 75% off and it also includes ALL PLUSH, even non Christmas. Got a large ELMO (Officially licensed Sesame Street) Plush for $5 (reg $20), needed it for a little kids birthday party.

For older kids there were some nice train sets and these huge indoor bowling sets for $10 Also some huge blaster guns for about $4, probably with water, good summer pool items.

There are also some Hershey Brownie skillet gift sets (not sure if they count towards the Hershey BC deal) of course the typical decoration stuff and other items like @MrVietnam posted in the OP.

The larger RA’s will have the best selection and the better stuff won’t last beyond 75% IMO. will be quite picked over by the time it hits 90% (is that next week or 2 weeks from now?)

• Global Moderator

@mistercheap said in Rite Aid 12/29 - 1/4 (75% off Christmas starts today):

Had fun at Rite Aid this AM:

Some notable items on clearance:

Glade Air Freshners Spray 9oz (Apple Cider, Wintergreen Forest, and one other (forgot name) 62 cents

Various small boxed gifts including nice manicure sets with two nail clippers and some other stuff $1.25

also Large Lighted Magnifying Glass, little table top games, mini screwdriver sets etc. all $1-1.25

TOYS 75% off and it also includes ALL PLUSH, even non Christmas. Got a large ELMO (Officially licensed Sesame Street) Plush for $5 (reg $20), needed it for a little kids birthday party.

For older kids there were some nice train sets and these huge indoor bowling sets for $10 Also some huge blaster guns for about $4, probably with water, good summer pool items.

There are also some Hershey Brownie skillet gift sets (not sure if they count towards the Hershey BC deal) of course the typical decoration stuff and other items like @MrVietnam posted in the OP.

The larger RA’s will have the best selection and the better stuff won’t last beyond 75% IMO. will be quite picked over by the time it hits 90% (is that next week or 2 weeks from now?)

Thanks for the write up and shopping ideas, MC.

I got my eye on the ElLMO plush. My smallest loves Sesame Street and ELMO. The Glade air freshener and large magnifying glass also look interesting.

My game plan is to buy $20 worth of clearance stuff and then use the $4 off $20 RA coupon I got in the mail last week. I got the coupon on both of my accounts. It will help me clear out some of my banked Bonus Cash.

The stores in my area never go to 90% off. After 75% they box up the items and send them off somewhere.

• 500 Club

Just found out I lost all my bonus cash from Thanksgiving. I wasn’t aware of the 30 day expiration change.

@$^!$^#%$@

• Global Moderator

@zennuts said in Rite Aid 12/29 - 1/4 (75% off Christmas starts today):

Just found out I lost all my bonus cash from Thanksgiving. I wasn’t aware of the 30 day expiration change.

@$^!$^#%$@

Ouch! I’m sorry for your loss. You could try calling or chatting with RA customer service and see if they might give it back to you as a goodwill gesture.

• Global Moderator

Blue Diamond Gourmet Almonds bags 5 oz
    4 x $3 = $12 - 4 x $1 mq (11/24 ss) = $8. Get back $3 BC L2, $4 ibotta. Net $1 for 4 cans, or only 25 cents a bag.
    There is also a $.75 L2C.

Note this deal is for the Gourmet Almonds 5 oz bags and not the 6 oz cans.

I have a $2 off $15 RA total purchase Catalina that I got the other day that will sweeten the deal. I will just need to add $3 more and get $2 off.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.