$8.98 For Echo Dot + Amazon Music Unlimited ($57.98 Value)

• 5K Club

This limited time offer of 1 month of Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan and an Echo Dot for $8.98 is available only to customers who subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan and who purchase an eligible Echo device. Current subscribers are not eligible. After the 1-month promotional term, your Amazon Music subscription will automatically continue at the monthly price of $7.99 plus applicable taxes until you cancel. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon.com Services LLC. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Offer good while supplies last. Use of Echo Dot is subject to the Alexa and Alexa Device Terms of Use. If you return your Echo product related to this offer, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. If you cancel your Amazon Music subscription, you will not receive a refund of any fees already paid. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer does not apply to Echo Dot with clock.

• Global Moderator

Good deal if you need or want an Echo Dot. I have 2 Echos and 2 Echo Shows along with 2 Google Home Minis and 2 Google Home Hubs, so I think I have enough smartspeakers for now. I have found my Google Home products are so much smarter than Echo/Alexa products. Google gives really good, thorough answers when you ask it questions. It is nice having both ecosystrems as they do complement each other, but if I had to choose only one it would be the Google Home products for sure.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.