Free sling-free tv

• 5K Club

https://www.sling.com/deals/sling-free

Free. Really, it’s Free.

No credit card or registration required.

Truly no strings attached. Enjoy thousands of free TV shows and movies with Sling Free. Stream full seasons of hit shows like Hell’s Kitchen or Forensic Files, watch free movies and see what’s trending for paid Sling subscribers.

What is Sling Free?
    Sling Free is a way for you to check out Sling and what we have to offer with no commitments.

Watch as much free content as you’d like, and come back at any time as often as you’d like to browse free shows and movies from many of the same channels you’ll find with a Sling subscription.

Do I have to pay to use Sling Free?
    Nope! Just like the name says, Sling Free is totally free to you.

As a Sling Free user, you will have the option to rent movies or purchase Pay-Per-View events. For these, you will need to create an account by adding an email address and password along with billing information. However, if you don’t start a Sling subscription, you won’t be billed outside of these one-time purchases.

How do I access Sling Free?
    On desktop Chrome, Safari or Edge browsers: Go to watch.sling.com.
    On Roku, Amazon or Android devices: Open the Sling TV app and click “Explore Free Content”

On iOS and tvOS devices: Sling Free is under construction on iOS and tvOS devices, so check back soon. In the meantime, stream Sling Free on any of the other devices listed above.

*Note: former customers may need to click “Rent Movies” and then navigate to My TV to access Sling Free

How is Sling Free different from Sling?
    Sling Free gives you absolutely free access to thousands of shows and movies so that you can dip your toes into the Sling experience, no credit card or registration required. You can stay a Sling Free user as long as you would like, no free trial, no gimmicks or promotions, just free TV.

You can upgrade to a Sling subscriber at anytime and check out why Sling is the most customizable live TV provider. At anytime you can switch your service lineup, or upgrade with more extras, or even downgrade back to Sling Free.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.