Panda Express BOGO Bowl A/C

• Panda Express is offering BOGO Bowl - 07/28/2020 - 07/30/2020

Buy 1 bowl and get the second bowl free

You can redeem it online or via the panda express app

promo code is SHAREABOWL

https://www.pandaexpress.com

• Global Moderator

The coupon is one per account, but you can easily get more by making additional accounts using different names, e-mails, and paying with a different credit card number.

• Global Moderator

YMMV, but today I received a postcard-sized ad from Panda Express that had two coupons on it. A coupon for a free Orange Chicken bowl (no purchase necessary) and a coupon for a BOGO bowl. Each coupon could either be used at the counter or online. It had a unique code on each coupon for those wanting to use it online. I think each coupon can be used twice - once online and once in store - since there are codes listed for online and in store and the codes are different.

Panda, like many restaurants, must be hurting for business now. My advice to any of you who have restaurant gift cards would be to use them up. When retail stores close you can use your gift cards during the liquidation sale, but when restaurants close and you are holding their gift cards you are pretty much out of luck and out of money. 😉

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.