AB Rejections

• My last 4 rebates were rejected by Anheuser-Busch for the following reason:
    Unfortunately we could not honor your request due to the following reason(s):
    Your rebate request did not pass our audit process.

Anyone else have this problem? When I chat with them they say they marked the submission and I should call back in 7-10 business days. Frustrating? Maybe I’ve been flagged for some reason?

• 500 Club

@NCSunshine Were all 4 submissions for the same rebate or 4 different rebates?

• I, too, have been experiencing this very frustrating problem. Beginning this month (08/2020), every NBPR rebate that I’ve submitted – eight (8) in total as of today; different rebate Offer #'s – have been rejected as Invalid.

Unfortunately we could not honor your request due to the following reason(s):
    Your rebate request did not pass our audit process.

For each submission, I’ve had to contact Customer Service via online chat to report the issue. I’ve been told it would have to be “escalated for resolution” and that it would take 7-10 business days. Thus far, I’ve received no further updates and all submissions as still showing as invalid.

This has never happened before and Customer Service cannot (or will not) give me any further information other than AB rejected my submission. Why is this happening suddenly?!?

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.