FREE OZO Plant-Based Protein a/Rewards through the Fetch App exp unk

• 5K Club

Just purchase OZO and upload your receipt to get the purchase price paid back in rewards, making the it COMPLETELY FREE
    You can use your rewards to get gift cards for Amazon, Target, Walmart, restaurants, movie theaters (including Fandango), iTunes, Groupon, Lowes, QVC, TJ Maxx and MANY, MANY, MANY More!

• Global Moderator

I have not been able to find OZO anywhere. They were supposed to be at Ralph’s, but they’re not at the one nearest me. I e-mailed the company, but they never replied. Has anyone been able to find OZO products and if so, where?

• 5K Club

Have you tried Target or Walmart? My Walmart grocery has OZO.

• Global Moderator

I tried Target. I entered the brand name in to the Walmart app and it didn’t pull up any matches. In my area it looks like Ralph’s is the only store that is listed that carries it. I will have to try another Ralph’s I guess.

Here is the OZO store finder link: https://ozofoods.com/store-locator/

• Global Moderator

I finally found them at Ralph’s. I didn’t see them before because I wasn’t looking in the right area of the store.

I bought the 2 1/4-pound patties, went home to enter the receipt, only to find out they did not give me the promised 100% back in points. So I sent a help request to Fetch customer service and they said they will reply within 24 hours. I better get the 5,000 ($5) in points for the purchase because I never would have bought this crap if it weren’t for the promo.

UPDATE: Fetch customer service replied and credited my account the $5 in points with which I got a $5 Amazon gift card.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.