BEWARE! CVS Online Order (Care Pass/all customers?) "scam" penalization for using app Q's and ECB against new ECB offers

• Global Moderator

So fed up with CVS and their customer unfriendly policies, in this case a rip off.

If I go to the store and there’s a deal to buy $20 of schick disposable razors and earn $10 ECB’s, you spend $20 if you pay with ECB’s and/or App Q’s or IP’s in total or part, you earn the ECB’s.

It was always like that on CVS.com too, but in recent months, it appears that if you pay in all or part with app Q’s or ECB’s they penalize you for the amount towards your spend and you don’t get the new ECB’s.

This is really ridiculous, I hope I’m the only one experiencing this issue but it makes belonging to the care pass program kind of meaningless if my rewards can’t be used online to earn new rewards as the spend is impacted greatly in meeting the threshold.

Rite Aid and Wags online don’t penalize you from earning new bonus cash or points on product specific use. (Wags earn points when you use points on a buy 3, get 10K points but not spend $25 earn $5in points)

• Global Moderator

Posts like this make me feel lucky I don’t shop at CVS. Long live Rite Aid.

• Global Moderator

@mrvietnam said in BEWARE! CVS Online Order (Care Pass/all customers?) "scam" penalization for using app Q's and ECB against new ECB offers:

Posts like this make me feel lucky I don’t shop at CVS. Long live Rite Aid.

and calling CVS for help is torture. they make you jump through hoops to get help, pass the buck to different departments. Spoke to 3 different people on one call earlier about my $5 ECB I should have gotten and were acting like it’s just tough that the ECB/Manu Q’s are factored into your spend calc. to earn more ECB.

I think the care pass program is worth it on the surface (pay $48 for the year, get $120 ECB’s ($10 x 12) and free shipping with any order if you add a care pass eligible item to the cart, which typically runs about $1-2 to find something. But to lose out on ECB’s by using ECB’s kills the value of it if I’m cheated out of extra bucks and being tortured on the phone to try and get what’s due me just isn’t worth it.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.