AMEX OFFERS -Amazon.com: Spend $100 or more, get $10 back. Up to 2 times (total of $20). ex 11/8 YMMV

• Offer merchant logo

Spend $100 or more, get $10 back. Up to 2 times (total of $20).

Amazon.com

Expires
    11/08/2020
    Details

Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions online at Amazon.com by 11/8/2020. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $20). See terms for exclusions.
    Offer Terms

By enrolling and making an eligible purchase, you consent to American Express sharing with Amazon the fact that you redeemed this Amex Offer. Amazon’s use of this information will be subject to Amazon’s privacy policies and practices. Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 11/8/2020. Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases. Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com. Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive. See Amazon.com for shipping policy. Amazon may not ship to all areas. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $20 back) per Card Member. The enrolled Card account must not be cancelled or past due to receive statement credits. Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards (i.e. Membership Rewards or cash back) earned as part of your existing Card benefits, but your ability to earn spend-based rewards for the purchase will be based on the amount after any statement credit or other discount is applied. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 11/8/2020, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: K12M:0001

• Global Moderator

@alanmax

Thanks for sharing the deal. Happy to report out of my 3 Am Ex cards it was on one of them - my Am Ex Blue Everyday card.

You might want to add in the title that this is an Am Ex Offer to make it more clear . As you have it written I was a little confused thinking it was an offer Amazon was offering directly.

• Mine was a spend $50 or more get $10 back, up to 2 times. On Amex BCE.

• Global Moderator

@ctujackbauer said in AMEX OFFERS -Amazon.com: Spend $100 or more, get $10 back. Up to 2 times (total of $20). ex 11/8 YMMV:

Mine was a spend $50 or more get $10 back, up to 2 times. On Amex BCE.

Yes, iI was just about to post that. From reading other boards it looks like there are two versions of this offer. One is get $10 when you spend $50 and the other is get $10 when you spend $100. Both offers are limit 2 redemptions. Unfortunately I got the latter offer, but at least I was lucky enough to be targeted.

I read on another board that you can meet the required spend by buying an Amazon gift card. I’m not sure about buying third party gift cards though, but it should work as long as they are sold and shipped by Amazon.

10% off is not a great discount, but would be nice if you were planning on buying something for that much anyway.

• Buy Albertson/Safeway/Jewel/ giftcards on Amazon.
    Stack with 10% off up to $200 coupon when you get any vaccine at their pharmacy. (free flu shot with Medicare and other plans)
    Stock up on their loss leaders.

• Global Moderator

That is an excellent idea as my Blue Everyday card only gives 3% cash back on grocery purchases- I wish Amazon sold Kroger gift cards; but Albertsons/Safeway gc’s are ok, too.

One thing to remember when placing your Amazon gift card order is to not order $200 in gift cards in one order, but place two different orders with $100. As the language of the Am Ex promo is “Spend $100 or more…”

EDIT: I just ordered a $100 Albertson’s gift card. I did NOT get the congratulations e-mail saying I used the offer, but that doesn’t mean much as sometimes that e-mail comes and sometimes it doesn’t. However, I think I will wait a few days to place the order for the second $100 card, just to make sure I get the $10 credit back first before doing it again…

EDIT2: Take that back about not receiving the congratulatory e-mail. It just took 4 minutes to come, so I can go ahead an order the second $100 card today instead of waiting.

Great news! You just used your Amex Offer for $10.00 cash back from AMAZON.COM.

• 500 Club

@ctujackbauer said in AMEX OFFERS -Amazon.com: Spend $100 or more, get $10 back. Up to 2 times (total of $20). ex 11/8 YMMV:

Mine was a spend $50 or more get $10 back, up to 2 times. On Amex BCE.

same for me on BCE 🙂
    Decided to get gas gc.

• @my4mainecoons I do not see gas gc. Care to share the ID?

• 500 Club

@sonofzeus link to Irving/Circle K. Might be regional but its what I use.

• administrators

I got 1/20. (Including 4 serve cards.). To be fair I checked a few yesterday, and the rest today, but I doubt they were there yesterday either.

• @my4mainecoons Irving is Canadian. Works at Circle K too?

• 500 Club

@sonofzeus I didn’t know that Irving was Canadian. I thought Irving and Circle K were the same company. I’ve seen Circle K further south but none in my area so I can’t test it for you. I just Googled and learned that different Circle K’s sell different brands of gas. So I must be seeing Circle K convenience stores that sell Irving gas. Irving also provides heating fuel here. Map shows Irving gas locations.

Fuel is sold under various brands, with the Circle K and Shell brands as the most common. Other brands of fuel sold at Circle K stores include Valero, BP, Exxon, Marathon, Irving, Mobil, and Phillips 66. Approximately 13% of stores worldwide do not sell gasoline.

0_1599660328571_Capture.JPG

• @my4mainecoons My nearest Circle K’s sell Shell. I’m gonna call the HQ for clarification.

• 500 Club

@sonofzeus I think you’re out of luck. I didn’t realize that the convenience stores sold different brands of gas. The Circle K’s that I’ve seen have all had Irving gas. We have another convenience store chain that also sells Irving gas. Its probably based on regional distribution-- and that we’re close to Canada.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.