Expired: Carl’s Jr:/Hardee’s: $5 Giftcard For $1 (Offer ends 10/13/20 or while supplies last)

• Global Moderator

https://primeribventure.com/

The promotion is now in phase 3.

Notice it says limit one per person per phase and not one per household. I was able to get the offer multiple times using different credit cards and other people’s names and e-mail addresses living at my same address.

Promotion begins on 10/1/2020 and ends on 10/13/2020, but is only available while supplies last. Promotion participants may purchase a discounted gift card for $1 during one of the three phases of the promotion, while supplies last. Phase 1 – 1,500 $10 gift cards, Phase 2 – 5,000 $7 gift cards, Phase 3 – 9,000 $5 gift cards (“Offer Items”). Once the entire quantity of Offer Items is purchased in a particular phase, that phase will close and the Offer Item in the next phase will be made for purchase at the scheduled time, until all Offer Items are purchased or phase has ended. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia to purchase a discounted gift card. Visit primeribventure.com and follow the instructions to register for the Offer and provide credit card information to participate in the promotion. “PL Prime Rib” will appear on the participant’s credit card statement. No more than the specified number of Offer Items will be available for purchase. There is a limit of 1 Offer Item per person per Offer phase. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Offer is subject to full Terms and Conditions available at primeribventure.com/rules. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time. Sponsor: CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc., 6700 Tower Circle, Suite 1000, Franklin, TN 37067.

• Global Moderator

This is from the congratulations e-mail after I placed my order:

CONGRATULATIONS
    ON YOUR INVESTMENT

You got a $5 Carl’s Jr.®/Hardees® gift card
    of prime rib money for only $1.
    Please allow 5-8 business days for verification
    and shipment of your gift card via the US Postal
    Service to the address you provided when registering.

• PAGE NOT ‘FOUND’
    We regret to inform you that we will no longer be taking new investors in the ‘Prime Rib Venture.’

All existing investments will be honored. All future investors will need to invest in person at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s stores by paying full price for our prime rib products.The return on their investment? The juicy, tender taste of prime rib.

FIND A RESTAURANT LOCATION

• Global Moderator

@chryslerguy said in Carl’s Jr:/Hardee’s: $5 Giftcard For $1 (Offer ends 10/13/20 or while supplies last):

PAGE NOT ‘FOUND’
    We regret to inform you that we will no longer be taking new investors in the ‘Prime Rib Venture.’

All existing investments will be honored. All future investors will need to invest in person at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s stores by paying full price for our prime rib products.The return on their investment? The juicy, tender taste of prime rib.

FIND A RESTAURANT LOCATION

Bummer. Worked for me for three cards this morning. Looks like they hit their cap on “investors”.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.