Printable Q for FREE Vero Gusto Pasta Sauce with 3 email address shares

• Global Moderator

• 500 Club

@mistercheap MrC, do you know if the q is Bricks?

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Printable Q for FREE Vero Gusto Pasta Sauce with 3 email address shares:

@mistercheap MrC, do you know if the q is Bricks?

This is one of those times when having a dozen e-mail addresses pays off. No, it is not a Bricks coupon. It is a coupon that appears on the website and you are allowed to print a copy. Actually you could probably print as many copies as you want, except that the coupon lists your e-mail address on the coupon. Good luck though on having a store accept a printed out coupon for a free product. I have never had good luck on that happening.

• 500 Club

Some manufacturers have sent me printed q’s for free products. When they do I’ve brought the letter with me to the store-- no one has asked to see it so far. Probably has more to do with where you live vs. where I live.

I have 2 jars of Vero Gusto that I received free from iBotta. A rare freebie that repeated. Safeway stores also have a sale this week: buy 4 (?) Barilla pasta get free Vero Gusto.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Printable Q for FREE Vero Gusto Pasta Sauce with 3 email address shares:

Some manufacturers have sent me printed q’s for free products. When they do I’ve brought the letter with me to the store-- no one has asked to see it so far. Probably has more to do with where you live vs. where I live.

I have 2 jars of Vero Gusto that I received free from iBotta. A rare freebie that repeated. Safeway stores also have a sale this week: buy 4 (?) Barilla pasta get free Vero Gusto.

I plan on printing out the offer from MC’s link and bringing that with me. I see it as a 50/50 chance that they will accept it at best. Even if they don’t accept it I suppose I could contact the folks at Vero Gusto and tell them what happened and request a manufacturer’s coupon be sent to me that is not printed.

• 500 Club

Stupid Barilla. The q prints towards the bottom of the page and the format doesn’t allow me to change margins as I do w/ normal coupon printing software.
    I clicked that my coupon had not printed ok and it let me print it again. I flipped the page over and turned it 90-degrees. So I was able to get 2 q’s out of the page and on the back of each q is printed “Vero Guso” in huge print. That might make it look more legit Mr.V.

OAN, I appreciate Barilla not being super smart about this. Their system accepts disposable email addresses. 🙂

eta: works even better if you print one copy 98% and the other 110%. Gives better separation when you trim them.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.