Acme + sister chains (Jewel Osco) Just4U Free Firecracker Chicken Sandwich in Deli Area with Digital (must clip Sat, use by Monday)

• Global Moderator

www.acmemarkets.com

One time use
    Expires: 10/26/20
    Disclaimer: Add offers to your loyalty account prior to in-store or online check-out, then redeem in the store where you regularly shop or apply to your online order. Offers are personalized to the loyalty account holder and store associated with the holder’s loyalty account. Offers cannot be assigned or transferred and may not be redeemable in other store locations. Offers are limited to one per customer unless otherwise stated and cannot be applied to previous purchases. Using multiple accounts to exceed limits on offers and promotions is not permitted. We reserve the right to terminate accounts if we believe they are used for such activities. Offers do not apply to online orders scheduled for delivery or pickup after the offer expiration dates. Offers cannot be doubled or combined with any other offer, savings, coupon or discount. Internet/digital coupons cannot be doubled except manufacturers’ coupons, where permitted by the issuing manufacturer and accepted by participating store locations. In the event of product return, savings may be deducted from refund. All rebate offers are subject to applicable manufacturer’s additional terms. You pay applicable taxes, bottle/can deposits, and bag fees on purchased and free items. Prices may change and vary among store locations. Prices effective on the date you place an online order may not be the same on your scheduled order delivery or pickup date. Prices for products you order online generally are higher than in our physical store locations and may vary by fulfillment method chosen. Online promotions, discounts and offers may differ from those in our physical store locations. Not all items/varieties available in all store locations. Quantities limited to inventory on hand and subject to availability. Sales in retail quantities only. Some items may be subject to manufacturers’ limitations and other requirements. While supplies last. Transactional limits may apply. No rainchecks. We reserve the right to modify or cancel offers and/or correct typographical, pictorial and other ad or pricing errors. Offer void where prohibited by law and has no cash value.

• Global Moderator

OK, I had to go to Acme today for their Buck A Bag produce sale, and got this sandwich.

Glad I didn’t pay for it, because it was pretty bad. they slap a cooked breaded chicken tender on a bun with some spicy slaw crap. The tender was anything but, about a third of it was inedible, threw it out.

So a word to the wise, this firecracker is a dud, don’t make a special trip to the store for this clucking crap! 😡

• 500 Club

@mistercheap You’d have been happier with Shaws $1.47 case of water. 🙂
    Tell them to hold the slaw & bun, peel off the breading and give the chicken to a pet.

• Global Moderator

@my4mainecoons said in Acme + sister chains (Jewel Osco) Just4U Free Firecracker Chicken Sandwich in Deli Area with Digital (must clip Sat, use by Monday):

@mistercheap You’d have been happier with Shaws $1.47 case of water. 🙂
    Tell them to hold the slaw & bun, peel off the breading and give the chicken to a pet.

that would be animal abuse!!! 🙂

• My “Firecracker Chicken Sandwich” was just a coleslaw sandwich – they put a mound of coleslaw and two slices of grilled chicken breast between two buns. That’s it. Wasn’t even spicy. Glad I didn’t have to pay anything for it.

• 500 Club

I received the Nov. 1 RMN early.
    On the front page it says “Dinner Solved” and there are 4 store q’s for Shaw’s.
    One of them is for $1 off Signature Cafe Firecracker Fried Chicken Sandwich. 😆
    There’s also a 50¢ off Signature Farms Cole Slaw (salad bag), $0.50 Signature Select Potato chips and $1 Signature Select Ice Cream.
    So they are proposing a sandwich with cole slaw, more cole slaw, potato chips & ice cream for dinner.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.