Expired: Rite Aid 11/22 - 11/28 ($1 MM Colgate a/ in-ad Q/man Q/Ibotta; free Crest a/ man Q/BC L2; $15 off $50 coupon on front page of home-delivered ads only, valid both in store or online - also available to print out)

• Global Moderator

Freebies

Crest toothpaste a/ man Q (11/22 p&g)/BC Limit 2

Colgate toothpaste a/ in-ad Q/man Q (11/22 ss) (No limit as no Bonus Cash is involved)
    There are 75c and $1 printables on colgate.com

• Global Moderator

0_1605826516772_b9f5761e-7473-4285-b0e9-62e3d20422bb-image.png

• Global Moderator

Not only is the $15 BC wys $50 coupon on the front page of this week’s ad, I also got an email this morning from Rite Aid with the subject line “This Week’s Best Deals: Black Friday Starts Now” with a link that allowed me to print a coupon out.

• Global Moderator

The Colgate toothpaste is now a $1 MM. There is a whole slew of Colgate toothpaste rebates on Ibotta now. Each rebate has a limit of 5. So since no Bonus Cash is involved, you can get pretty ,much as much MM toothpaste as you like as long as you buy the right varieties.

The 4.8-oz. tubes of Colgate TotalSF Whitening and 6-oz. tubes of Colgate MaxFresh Knockout are $3.79 regular price, so $3.03 Gold, so a $1.47 MM on this variety and size.

There are 75c and $1 printables on colgate.com

Credit to MC for the HU on the Ibotta Colgate deals that popped up.

• Global Moderator

5 cent Sun-Maid raisins

For those of you who use the Fetch app on your phone, there is a pop-up bonus offer for buying Sun-Maid raisins (which expires 11/30/20). They will give you 750 points back (about 75 cents) when you buy a Sun-Maid raisin product. At Rite Aid with Gold you can get a Sun-Maid raisin product in the dollar section for 80 cents, so only a nickle after Gold and Fetch. The bonus points didn’t automatically credit like they should have, so I sent a message to customer service and after a few minutes I got a reply and my points were credited per the bonus offer. The offer has a limit of 3.

Not that they sell this at Rite Aid, but there is also a pop-up offer for 100% back in points for any OZO protein-based meat product. Just scan your receipt and you will get 100% back in points. Limit 1.

At 5,000 Fetch points you can cash out for a $5 Amazon.com e-gift card.

• Global Moderator

Direct link to printable $15BC /50 coupon on RA.com.

As noted at link NO CODE is needed to earn the bonus online.

https://www.riteaid.com/campaigns/holiday-savings

• Global Moderator

As of 9am est the colgate (maxfresh) offer wasnt showing in the redemption page for ibotta

And the remaining Colgate offers say they have only 3 hours left, but I bet they could be pulled at anytime

So, if you bought Colgate you need to immediately scan your receipt or you will not get the rebate and don’t bother buying Colgate Max toothpastes as that offer is toast already, but the Total SF offer is still there.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.