Free S'ip by S'well bottle wyb $15 of participating General Mills Snacks by 4/30/21 - limit 2

• 500 Club

L2 and It sounds like they won’t penalize for coupon use.

Purchase $15 worth of participating snacks and get a FREE S’ip by S’well® water bottle to stay happy and hydrated at home or on-the-go.

Here’s how it works:

Spend $15 on participating snacks in one transaction.
    Register by filling out the form below and upload a photo of your receipt on this website.
    Receive a S’ip by S’well® in the mail!
    General Mills will donate $1 to Feeding America® for every receipt uploaded.

• 500 Club

I’m not doing very well with rebates/offers these days.
    I bought 16 Larabars at Rite Aid which were on sale for $0.99 each.
    There were $0.50 freshness coupons on 13 of them.
    Receipt was rejected for not having participating products.
    From the list:
    Larabar Cashew Cookie Single Serve, 5CT, 8CT and 16CT

I took that to mean that the Single Serve bars counted.

• 500 Club

I might have too much time on my hands…
    It turns out my submission was denied because I used coupons.
    The response from the CSR was:
    Keep in mind that in order to participate, the minimum amount required is $15.00 before tax and after any discounts/coupons are applied.
    It doesn’t say that anywhere. Not even in the fine print of the 5 page legal document. (Control F is my friend.)
    So I replied to the CSR that the T&C don’t say anything about coupon use.
    I asked the CSR if they had a supervisor they could run it by and told CSR that I’d contact Corporate.
    I said that when companies want the amount spent to be after coupons they clearly state it in the T&C.
    I gave the example of P&G (emphasis is P&G’s):
    receive a $15 prepaid card or purchase $30 and receive a $10 prepaid card. $50/$30 purchase total applies to the price paid after any coupon or discount has been applied. Trial and travel sizes and heated razors are excluded. If purchase amount is less than $50/$30 after a coupon or discount is applied, you will not qualify.

Then I gave the example of Johnson & Johnson:

Purchase at least $15 worth of participating products** in one transaction between 12/27/20 and 02/01/21. Retain your receipt.
    • Purchase at least $15 but less than $25 of participating products (exclusive of tax), choose a $5 Reward.*

Johnson & Johnson will issue the $5 Reward even if I use $10 in coupons for a $15 purchase.

THEN I called General Mill’s 800# for Customer Service. Sadly it was off shore and there was no way someone off shore would understand this. So I sent an email.

I can bring the Larabars back to Rite Aid. They will return them at face value because they received the money for the coupons. Then I can rebuy the Larabars with the cash they will hand me. I’ll have a clean receipt for the S’Well bottle.

Its not about the water bottle. Its the principle.

• FYI these are - if I’m correct - 15oz kids bottles.

• 500 Club

@mommyofhandk LOL. All this for a kids bottle???
    $0.49 for a Larabar is ok, although I would not have bought as many if I’d known it was a kids bottle.

• 500 Club

I received my bottle today. It is a 15 oz bottle. I don’t know what size the grown up bottles are this is ok. I got the Annie’s and I like the purple with bunnies. A nice bonus was the $1/1 GM snack mq they included.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.