(he/him/his)

• (he/him/his)

I’ve started seeing this crop up on .sigs

Please no. It’s not like I’m in a vegan commune in Berkley either.

• Rjfjxejjs/fidjhwdhz/ejrjdidhw

If you don’t use that I’m going to be offended.

• Thing/thang/thong

• 500 Club

Bing/bang/bong

• I don’t get it. he/his/him in a sig? Please, someone enlighten me.

• @honkinggoose said in (he/him/his):

I don’t get it. he/his/him in a sig? Please, someone enlighten me.

They are so much of a precious snowflake they have to tell everyone which pronouns they want to be used for themselves, because they can’t handle being referred to by the wrong pronoun.

• David’s Tree Service & Excavating
    (she/her/hers)

David is gender-fluid.

• @ganda said in (he/him/his):

David’s Tree Service & Excavating
    (she/her/hers)

David is gender-fluid.

Sadly, David in your example is just a normal transgender person (oxymoron I know). He’s a guy that wants to be referred to as a woman. The gender-fluid types (along with the multitude of other names like non-binary or genderqueer) are even worse. They are the ones often INVENTING pronouns like (ze/zim/zir) or just messing with the language asking for (they/them/their) to be singular.

I guess I’m just old fashioned. I just assume everyone on an online forum is a dude unless they have shown otherwise (corrected me/feminine name/feminine avatar). I can count on one hand how many times I’ve been wrong and even then, none of those times ended with anyone being offended. That system seems to work fine for me, so I’m sticking with it.

• Thanks for the explanation.

(honker/honkee/hunkyhonk)

• ^
    micro aggression! You can’t say a ganda is a honkee, I might be transitioning to a quacker

• @ganda said in (he/him/his):

^
    micro aggression! You can’t say a ganda is a honkee, I might be transitioning to a quacker

What are you ganda do about it?

• You look and dress like a guy, then I’m calling you by masculine pronouns. Look and dress like a woman, then feminine pronouns. I am not intending to offend you.

/ it will work until the 1980’s sci-fi future when everyone wears spandex overalls.

• @kamal said in (he/him/his):

/ it will work until the 1980’s sci-fi future when everyone wears spandex overalls.

At the rate #metoo is going nobody will be wearing spandex in the future, we’ll all be wearing androgynous shapeless Chairman Mao suits. In gray.

• I have a lot of sympathy for people dealing with mental illness, but don’t expect me to follow along with their delusions. I wouldn’t engage in conversation with a schizophrenic imaginary person and I’m not going to call you by your made up pronouns.

• 500 Club

@kamal said in (he/him/his):

You look and dress like a guy, then I’m calling you by masculine pronouns. Look and dress like a woman, then feminine pronouns. I am not intending to offend you.

If the shoe fits…

• @ctgolfer said in (he/him/his):

@kamal said in (he/him/his):

You look and dress like a guy, then I’m calling you by masculine pronouns. Look and dress like a woman, then feminine pronouns. I am not intending to offend you.

If the shoe fits…

and it’s a size 12, you’re either Peggy Hill or a dude.

DMCA Policy

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.