UPDATE!! $3mm on Colgate (ymmv) CVS Deals to 3/13 (weekly) Free A/ECB Brut or Sure Deodorant, Two Free Colgate Optic TP's ac's ( app digital) and ECB's, more coming

• Global Moderator

Sure or Brut Deodorant $2 = $2 EB (limit 1)
    Pay $2
    Get back $2 EB
    Final cost Free!

Scope Mouthwash 1 Liter $3.99 = $2 EB (limit 2)
    Use the $1/1 Crest Mouthwash CVS digital coupon
    Or the $1/1 Crest Mouthwash 16 oz. + coupon found in the 2/28 P&G (exp. 3/13)
    Pay $2.99
    Get back $2 EB
    Final cost 99¢

Buy 2 Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter 4.2 oz. Tubes $3.99 each
    Total = $7.98
    Use the $3/2 Colgate Renewal, Total, Optic White, Enamel Health or Sensitive Toothpaste CVS digital coupon
    Or the $1/1 Colgate Renewal, Colgate Total, Optic White, Enamel Health, Sensitive or Max Fresh Toothpaste coupon found in the 3/7 SS
    Or the $0.75/1 Colgate Renewal, Colgate Total, Colgate Optic White or Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste printable coupon
    Pay as low as $4.98
    Get back $5 EB
    Final cost both items for Free!

• Global Moderator

NOTE: some app accounts have TWO $3/2 coupons for the Colgate. I had clipped both and bought 2 earlier tonight. Much to my surprise BOTH $3/2 hit the order, making it $2oop and $5 ECB’s back on 2.

• I developed the “fear” for the cvs extrabucks! Really hate the pressure of having to find something to buy before they expire. I find “extrabuck-less” days are wonderful and will stay away from their free after ECBs.

• Global Moderator

@niniss said in UPDATE!! $3mm on Colgate (ymmv) CVS Deals to 3/13 (weekly) Free A/ECB Brut or Sure Deodorant, Two Free Colgate Optic TP's ac's ( app digital) and ECB's, more coming:

I developed the “fear” for the cvs extrabucks! Really hate the pressure of having to find something to buy before they expire. I find “extrabuck-less” days are wonderful and will stay away from their free after ECBs.

@niniss they are good for 30 days. and you can roll them the same visit (unlike RA’s program).

Thus typically a good opportunity to roll them comes along within 30 days. If nothing else, get some drinks or groceries on sale. they often have deals on cereal and canned tuna or drinks like the Arizona teas which are 2/$1 right now (cans, in refrig. case) The colgate is a nice $3mm.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.