Starbucks Star Rewards - 100 (or 200) bonus stars wyb packaged coffee at the grocery store (exp 3/28/21)

• I purchased 3 packages of Starbucks ground coffee from Safeway yesterday. I submitted my receipt and already received 215 stars. (200 stars for 2 packages and 15 stars for the normal star rewards).

Details from the email:
    March 19 — March 28
    Collect 100 Bonus Stars when you purchase any package of Starbucks® coffee from your grocery store.
    Starbucks® Whole Bean & Ground Coffee
    Starbucks VIA® Instant
    Starbucks® K-Cup® Pods
    Starbucks® Cold Brew Concentrates
    Starbucks® Fresh Brew Ground Coffee Cans

Save your receipt and visit www.starbucks-stars.com for instructions on how to register for receipt verification, submit your receipt and find the Receipt Verification Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Offer valid only on purchases made in a single transaction from 3/19/21–3/28/21. Excludes purchases made at Starbucks® stores. Receipt must be submitted by 3/28/21. Bonus Stars will be automatically loaded to this Starbucks® Rewards account within three (3) days of your successful receipt submission. Redeem this offer up to two (2) times.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.