Dunkin 35% cash back (up to $10 CB) via Google Pay gPay Dunkin' Donuts DD

• Global Moderator

Dunkin 35% cash back (up to $10 CB) via Google Pay gPay, expires 8:59PM PT on 2021-06-29 or 45 days from activation

YMMV

Earn 35% cashback when you activate this offer and make a qualifying transaction with your enrolled card. Maximum $10 cashback.

• Valid at participating Dunkin’ locations in the US. Not valid in US territories.

• Valid in store only.

• You can earn a maximum of 1 reward with this offer.

• An activated offer will automatically expire 45 days after activation if not used, or on the offer expiry date, whichever is sooner.

Terms & conditions

• You must be opted into Google Pay rewards and have at least one eligible payment card enrolled in the program.

IF THIS WORKS ON A DUNKIN GIFT CARD BOUGHT IN STORE: Load $30 on a Dunkin Card, pay with your enrolled Google Pay CC, this will earn you the full $10 back. You can then load that plastic GC into your app for safer use and to stack with APP Offers.

• Global Moderator

Confirmed by posters on SD that you can reload gift cards in the APP, pay with the Google Pay linked card and earn the 30% CB. Reloading w/ exactly $29 is max out to $10 CB.

EDIT TO ADD:

Confirmed BY ME, did this myself, reloaded $29 in the Dunkin App, got the $10 credit immediately. Pending for 30 days.

• I just did the app reload and got the credit too. Easy peasy.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.