Fire HD 10 Plus tablet, 10.1", 1080p Full HD, 32 GB, latest model (2021 release) $110 @Amazon Prime Req'd exp 6/22

• administrators

• 500 Club

Hoping to buy an HD 10, but this review from a purchaser confuses me. I have no idea how to tell if SSID broadcast is enabled, if it’s something on my router, or if it’s something my internet provider does: Quote: Doesn’t matter what channel/frequency, the all new Fire HD 10 will only connect to my WiFi if I have SSID broadcast enabled. My previous fire (HD 8") does not have this problem with the hidden network. The 8 is connected and runs without issue (even during troubleshooting). The 10 being unable to connect to my Wifi network like ALL of my other devices is a surprising problem to immediately run into. It’s 2021 and the device I purchased is supposed to be an upgrade.
    The worst part is that I am able to manually add a network. That means that this device is programmed to handle cloaked networks. You know, that normal thing that wireless devices can always do. But as soon as I hide the SSID (after successfully connecting the 10 to the Wifi) the Fire disconnects itself and says Out of Range. End Quote

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.