P&G Grocery Rewards Rebates & Offers - 4th Quarter Promotions x12/31/21 & 1/1/22

• https://pggroceryrewards.com/promotions

I listed these out separately last time, but not this time. All are wyb participating P&G products at participating stores. These stores are usually NOT the large chains. In my 50 mile radius, only a IGA is eligible.

Join the Huddle - Get $10 NFLshop.com egift card with $30 purchase 9/26/2021 and 12/31/2021
    Embrace Tradiciones - Get $10 Prepaid Mastercard with $30 purchase 9/26/2021 and 12/31/2021
    Go Large on Laundry - Get a $10 Prepaid Mastercard when you buy $30 9/26/2021 and 12/31/2021 (only laundry brands, obviously)

Extra Offer:
    A Gift for You, Too! - Get $10 egift card with $30 purchase 9/26/2021 and 1/1/2022
    This one has the arcade offer. Play the game and a pop-up window should come up to fill out for a reward. The last time several of us got a water bottle. I don’t know if this is a new offer or if once you get a prize, that’s it. I filled out the form again and will post if I get anything new.

The other offers still listed are expired to buy the products, just have a little time to redeem the offer.

• I got a box from P&G yesterday. Included were a full sized Old Spice Spray deodorant and a trial size Pantene and Crest. I don’t know if it’s from the offer above or not. It’s worth a try.

On a side note, my mom got the backpack with samples from the rebate arcade offer that expired in September after I got the free water bottle. Both pretty nice gifts for filling out a form.

• 500 Club

Just played the game, very easy to get the required score, and claimed a reward. Hope it’ll be something good. Thanks for the link, OP.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.