GOBBLE! $2.50 Visa Online Rebate for residents of 14 States (AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV) when you buy a TURKEY limit 2 rebates

• Global Moderator

OFFER# AB-4401
    submit at www.rewardswithbud.com

Get $2.50* back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) turkey.** *Paid via Michelob Ultra Prepaid Mastercard. **Purchase price of turkey must exceed $2.50, excluding sales tax. No beer purchase necessary. Compliments of Michelob Ultra. Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+. only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 11-01-2021 and 12-31-2021. Request Must Be Submitted By: 01-14-2022. Limit (2) submission(s) per address. Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. Void where prohibited. Employees of Anheuser-Busch, affiliated companies, retailers, and distributors are not eligible. Requests from groups, clubs, or organizations will not be honored or returned. Anheuser-Busch is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail. By completing this form, I certify that I am 21 years of age or older and have complied with all of the conditions of acceptance for this prepaid card. Prepaid card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. No cash access or recurring payments. Card terms, conditions and expiry apply. Card/Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. No cash access or recurring payments. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date. Terms and conditions apply. Complete the following required information and submit. Your submission acknowledges that the prepaid card offer will remain outstanding, unaccepted by you, until you have satisfied the following Conditions of Acceptance: (1) submit required items, (2) ensure information provided is accurate and complete, (3) contact 1-855-242-1203 if prepaid card is not received within 60 days of submission date of request. Your right to receive your prepaid card will not occur unless you satisfy each of these three Conditions of Acceptance. Your failure to satisfy each of the Conditions of Acceptance is a rejection of this prepaid card offer. Enjoy Responsibly - © 2021 Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis, MO

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.