Coke Rewards Members (TARGETED) Email with $2.50 Virtual Visa Card to try Coke w/Coffee (must redeem)

• Global Moderator

Coke Rewards Members (TARGETED) Email with $2.50 Virtual Visa Card to try Coke w/Coffee (must redeem)
    TITLE OF EMAIL IS

A GIFT FOR YOU: Try Coke Coffee

inside is a link for a $2.50 visa card which you must activate/redeem offer by 11/13, once activated Visa card is valid to 12/31/21.

0_1636391549646_Capture.JPG

• 500 Club

So how do I use this? I don’t have a smartphone or a Mobile Wallet. Is there a way to add it to my Amazon account - I know I can add Visa cards to my Amazon account but don’t know about Mastercards.
    Promotional Prepaid Mastercard® Virtual Account
    Your Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account is a convenient wish fulfillment! You can spend the Virtual Account for Internet purchases or phone/mail orders where Debit Mastercard is accepted. Or if you prefer, add your Virtual Account to your Mobile Wallet and shop where Debit Mastercard is accepted. And as an added bonus, when you use your Virtual Account at the select merchants featured on this site, it gives you 5% back* on your account for additional spending! Please note: Virtual Account is referred to as “Card” throughout this website.

• @dionaea said in Coke Rewards Members (TARGETED) Email with $2.50 Virtual Visa Card to try Coke w/Coffee (must redeem):

So how do I use this? I don’t have a smartphone or a Mobile Wallet. Is there a way to add it to my Amazon account - I know I can add Visa cards to my Amazon account but don’t know about Mastercards.
    Promotional Prepaid Mastercard® Virtual Account
    Your Prepaid Mastercard Virtual Account is a convenient wish fulfillment! You can spend the Virtual Account for Internet purchases or phone/mail orders where Debit Mastercard is accepted. Or if you prefer, add your Virtual Account to your Mobile Wallet and shop where Debit Mastercard is accepted. And as an added bonus, when you use your Virtual Account at the select merchants featured on this site, it gives you 5% back* on your account for additional spending! Please note: Virtual Account is referred to as “Card” throughout this website.

Buy a $2.50 Amazon gift card and use the prepaid Mastercard as payment.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.