FREE 1-Month Trial of Paramount+ A/C - (Stream Season 4 of Yellowstone) - exp 01/03/22

• Get a FREE 1-Month Trial of Paramount+ – If needed apply coupon code PEAKSALE at checkout. Stream live TV, movie, sports, news & exclusive originals–all in one place. Try it FREE today! Cancel anytime. Watch thousands of episodes of your favorite shows on any device. Paramount+ includes on-demand and live content from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, and more. Expires Jan. 3, 2022

You will need to enter payment info but you won’t be charged until the conclusion of your free trial. After your free trial, your plan will renew at $4.99/month or $9.99/month (depending on the plan you selected) until you cancel.

https://www.paramountplus.com/

• @ctgolfer I got a year of the “with-Ads” version through T-Mobile. Watching can be brutal, just like with Hulu.
    However, it does allow me to stream the previous night’s “The Late Show” whenever, with about the same ad time.
    Now if the old episodes of Chappelle’s Show and Key and Peele would stream properly without freezing or closing, I’d be happy.

• administrators

@ukedog said in FREE 1-Month Trial of Paramount+ A/C - (Stream Season 4 of Yellowstone) - exp 01/03/22:

@ctgolfer I got a year of the “with-Ads” version through T-Mobile. Watching can be brutal, just like with Hulu.
    However, it does allow me to stream the previous night’s “The Late Show” whenever, with about the same ad time.
    Now if the old episodes of Chappelle’s Show and Key and Peele would stream properly without freezing or closing, I’d be happy.

For some reason the ads don’t bother me as much as the Hulu ones do. Or maybe I’ve just become numb to them.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.