FREE Sing 2 Movie Box Kit for Select Xfinity Rewards Members

• https://www.xfinity.com/rewards?
    Includes Popcorn, Blow up guitars, & saxophone, etc.
    I have one mailed to me, for the Gkids.

• 500 Club

Plan a “Sing” family fun night
    "Sing" family fun kit

Schedule a Sing family night and let us take care of the details! We’ll send you a free family fun kit filled with popcorn, activities, and all the goodies you need to enjoy Sing (2016) and Sing 2, in theaters Christmas.

• 500 Club

If someone has the fine print for this offer (visible only before you claim the reward), could you please post it here? Some people at DOC are saying we have to pay $1 + tax.

• @c3 Schedule a Sing family night and let us take care of the details! We’ll send you a free family fun kit filled with popcorn, activities, and all the goodies you need to enjoy Sing (2016) and Sing 2, in theaters Christmas.

Pair your kit with other fun Sing experiences for rewards members. Visit your Xfinity Rewards account dashboard for these Sing rewards:

Cozy up and rent the original animated hit Sing (2016) for $1
    Belt out your favorite Sing tunes on Stingray Karaoke with free 30-day access
    See Sing 2 in theaters for less. With purchase of a Sing 2 movie ticket, get a Fandango promo code towards the purchase of your second ticket.

• 500 Club

@angryeyebrows I see the line you highlighted, but it’s part of “Visit your Xfinity Rewards account dashboard for these Sing rewards”, so it should be optional.

• Still did not get Sing Movie Box! At this time, I don’t think I’ll get one!
    I have tried to get one, even went to the automated website. They said I will get one 3 weeks ago. Boo to Xfinity!

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.