Amex Offer - YMMV - $50 off $50 inKind Pass good at various restaurants - extra $25 with referral

• $50 off $50 at https://pass.inkind.com/amex-special. . I have this offer on both our gold Delta Amex so free $100. If anyone doesn’t have an account, you can use my referral and we both get $25. PM me (not sure if posting here is allowed).

Just a few months ago, this company sent me a free $50 pass for seemingly no reason. There are a bunch of restaurants around town but we went to a nice one that everyone raves about and got a great meal for ~$12 (can’t pay gratuity with the pass IIRC). I was worried because there were some bad reviews for the app, but I had no issue redeeming the credit.

• Global Moderator

@mtnagel Seems like you have to pay at least $99 to get a $110 voucher so it’s more like $49 for $110, which is a decent deal but nothing like what’s implied.

• @orthros said in Amex Offer - YMMV - $50 off $50 inKind Pass good at various restaurants - extra $25 with referral:

@mtnagel Seems like you have to pay at least $99 to get a $110 voucher so it’s more like $49 for $110, which is a decent deal but nothing like what’s implied.

Apparently there was a $50 link on their page, but it’s now changed. But it looks like all the deals just use a different number in the URL. I found a link for a $50 e-gift card - https://pass.inkind.com/checkout?ico_id=108&
    I purchased through this link with my Amex. It was added to my balance as a gift and then I was able to gift it to myself, which generated a claim code, which I could paste in the app and then it was applied to my balance. It showed up as INKIND CARDS in Amex, so hopefully that triggers it.

Edit: link above is dead. Try 117 or 119 in the URL.

• Check your email. SO and I both got an email for $10 for doing a quick 5 min survey. It expires in a month. Subject = $10 For Your Thought.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.