BOLO for a Best Buy e-mail titled: "Reveal your Mystery Reward now. It could be worth up to $5,000 in My Best Buy reward certificates." I won $5 free. Expires 12/12/22

• Global Moderator

Be on the lookout for a Best Buy e-mail titled: Reveal your Mystery Reward now. It could be worth up to $5,000 in My Best Buy reward certificates. I won $5 free.

Terms and Conditions
    Limited time only. This reward is redeemable in any U.S. Best Buy retail location or online at BestBuy.com. Once redeemed, the reward is no longer valid. If purchase is returned or exchanged, the reward will be void and not reissued. Transaction subtotal must be greater or equal to the reward value. Otherwise good toward the purchase of any eligible product or service. Not redeemable for gift card purchases and certain products and services. Not redeemable for cash. No rainchecks. Not valid on prior purchases or as payment on your Best Buy credit card. This reward is value until midnight (CT) on the expiration date shown above. Reward is subject to the My Best Buy Terms available at BestBuy.com/MyBestBuy, except for restrictions noted above.

• @mrvietnam $5 for me too. It’s been awhile for these.

• Almost deleted had I not read post. Came up w/ “Your rewards details aren’t available right now” tried again & received $5…I think they “accidentally” added a zero to the max reward…should be $5.00.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.