Red Robin Loyalty-Changes to Birthday Burger Reward

• "Effective January 2023, we are changing the Birthday Burger Reward in three ways:

This will become a Dine-in only reward. It will no longer be available on-line or as a “to-go” order. We want to be able to celebrate birthdays with you.
    There will be a minimum purchase requirement of $4.99.
    The Birthday Reward will also be a dine-in only offer for those with minor children on your account."

• Global Moderator

@penguin110 said in Red Robin Loyalty-Changes to Birthday Burger Reward:

"Effective January 2023, we are changing the Birthday Burger Reward in three ways:

This will become a Dine-in only reward. It will no longer be available on-line or as a “to-go” order. We want to be able to celebrate birthdays with you.
    There will be a minimum purchase requirement of $4.99.
    The Birthday Reward will also be a dine-in only offer for those with minor children on your account."

Good they are getting rid of the minimum purchase requirement of $4.99, as I didn’t even know that requirement existed.

• I think they are adding the minimum purchase. This probably rules us out. I picked up my mom’s birthday burger to-go this year and brought it to her. It’s too long of a drive for us to eat in.

• @briarycliffs said in Red Robin Loyalty-Changes to Birthday Burger Reward:

I think they are adding the minimum purchase. This probably rules us out. I picked up my mom’s birthday burger to-go this year and brought it to her. It’s too long of a drive for us to eat in.

Correct, they are adding the minimum purchase requirement. Never had it before. I have been doing takeout with the birthday reward for years now.

• In the before times, we’d eat in and get an appetizer and a burger and with bottomless fries and it was way more food than 2 people should be eating for a pretty good deal. I’ve done the takeout burger a couple times during covid and it wasn’t as good as fresh. So the changes don’t really bother me that much as it seems like most of the birthday rewards are getting reduced. First Watch went from a free entree to BOGO.

• That sucks. I don’t mind the minimum purchase requirement because I’d order for the whole family using one account but I like the to-go option because you can request ‘extra fries’ for each entree. If you dine-in, it’s very difficult for us to get that many fries refills because it’s hard to flag them down.

• Ruby Tuesday is also getting rid of the free birthday burger.

• Just before y’all go crazy, $4.99 is less than a Big Mac (at least around these parts.) I’m fine with buying a root beer float (free refills!) or an appetizer.

Plus, Red Robin still keeps sending other coupons like free appetizers if you have their app and order once in a while from it. I believe it is one of the more competitive chain restaurants.

Looks like your connection to PhatWallet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.